Why Harry Reid Can Be Beat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:15:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Why Harry Reid Can Be Beat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why Harry Reid Can Be Beat  (Read 2043 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: January 08, 2009, 02:36:05 PM »

I want Porter.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 02:41:58 PM »

I support efforts to defeat Harry Reid. Maybe then we can get a real Majority Leader.

I'd love to get Kyl as the Republican leader and Durbin as the Dem leader. It would mean battles between my favorite Senator and one of my least favorite.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 03:12:13 PM »

Schumer would be best. Durbin's one of my favorite Senators, but I think he'd be too close to Obama, and Schumer seems to be more of a cutthroat/forceful kind of leader.

I'd love either of them in the spot. Those two would really energize the GOP. There's something about Reid as leader. We use him on a lot of stuff but he doesn't really motivate people one way or the other. I've always disliked him but just because he seems like an annoying lawn gnome. Durbin and Schumer get the blood boiling.  Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 11:58:21 PM »

Schumer would be best. Durbin's one of my favorite Senators, but I think he'd be too close to Obama, and Schumer seems to be more of a cutthroat/forceful kind of leader.

I'd love either of them in the spot. Those two would really energize the GOP. There's something about Reid as leader. We use him on a lot of stuff but he doesn't really motivate people one way or the other. I've always disliked him but just because he seems like an annoying lawn gnome. Durbin and Schumer get the blood boiling.  Smiley

Really? I understand Schumer, but what's there to hate about Durbin? He's just a run-of-the-mill, boring liberal.

He always struck me as a loud mouth hack whenever I'd watch him on the Senate floor (of all places).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies