Obama's 2012 victory: Bigger or Smaller than Clinton 96? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:03:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Obama's 2012 victory: Bigger or Smaller than Clinton 96? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Obama's 2012 victory: Bigger of Smaller than Clinton 96?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Obama's 2012 victory: Bigger or Smaller than Clinton 96?  (Read 5443 times)
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« on: January 13, 2009, 10:26:31 AM »

In order for that to be true, Obama would both need to fail massively, and the Republicans would need to nominate a respectable candidate. Even if Obama does poorly, if the Republicans nominate Palin, Jindal, or Huckabee, Obama would be reelected, barring third party challengers on the left.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »

In order for that to be true, Obama would both need to fail massively, and the Republicans would need to nominate a respectable candidate. Even if Obama does poorly, if the Republicans nominate Palin, Jindal, or Huckabee, Obama would be reelected, barring third party challengers on the left.

What about Romney?

Romney is one candidate who would have a very good shot, especially if he nudges back towards his time in Massachusetts while still stressing his economic expertise. He is the only Republican I am currently concerned about.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 11:06:31 AM »

I only question whether Crist or Hagel could win the Republican Primaries. Also, I don't really think Hagel will run in the first place.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 01:14:02 AM »

I wonder what would happen if Ron Paul runs in the Republican primaries and then runs as a Libertarian. Any ideas how a map would look in this scenario?

Not much would change, though Obama would win by an even larger margin. btw, how many of these type of questions have been posted on here lately?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies