Is opebo the best poster you have ever met on any message board ever? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:12:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is opebo the best poster you have ever met on any message board ever? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Is opebo the best poster you have ever met on any message board ever?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Is opebo the best poster you have ever met on any message board ever?  (Read 2363 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: January 13, 2009, 04:03:41 AM »

I'm flattered by this poll and some of the comments above.  I do try to contribute my little all to this forum (and others, some of which are rather more serious in nature). 

It is interesting to consider oneself in the light of such a superlative.  Am I 'the best' at anything?  I strongly doubt it.  But am I a very unique and curious specimen?  No doubt.  I feel I have something to offer, and though it be only on the internets, it is still something.

I often consider it terribly sad that such fine and witty gentlemen as we are condemned to waste our lives away with useless activities such as paid employment. 
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »

Well done Rob!  Imitation, the sincerest form of flattery...
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies