NY-R2000/DailyKos: Kennedy/Cuomo/Israel defeat King/Giuliani (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 05:37:12 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  NY-R2000/DailyKos: Kennedy/Cuomo/Israel defeat King/Giuliani (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NY-R2000/DailyKos: Kennedy/Cuomo/Israel defeat King/Giuliani  (Read 2990 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: January 17, 2009, 01:50:42 AM »

Why do people keep polling this.  It's above-average whorish on the news' part.  I know Markos just wanted to advocate against Caroline Kennedy [for those of you who don't have your work encourage you to regularly read the Daily Kos, Kos has been on a bit of a crusade lately against CK], but buying a poll seems a bit extreme.

This is so meaningless it boggles my mind.  Especially for someone like Markos who is supposed to understand this is simply a name recognition poll
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 11:01:44 AM »

No, he spun them as "even non-dynasty politicians could beat the GOP, so why bother!"

Why do people keep polling this.  It's above-average whorish on the news' part.  I know Markos just wanted to advocate against Caroline Kennedy [for those of you who don't have your work encourage you to regularly read the Daily Kos, Kos has been on a bit of a crusade lately against CK], but buying a poll seems a bit extreme.

This is so meaningless it boggles my mind.  Especially for someone like Markos who is supposed to understand this is simply a name recognition poll

Kos seems to be polling pretty much all the Senate races. After all, why else would he bother with Vermont?

Good point.  He is polling all of the Senate races looking at which ones might be sleepers on both sides
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 12:10:53 PM »

I don't think King would run if Israel were selected.  King would have no base.

I only see him running if he's convinced he's going to lose his seat anyway due to gerrymandering and if there's an inner NYC candidate, preferably Weingarten
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies