List your favorite senator and representative from each state. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:05:50 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  List your favorite senator and representative from each state. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: List your favorite senator and representative from each state.  (Read 5780 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: January 21, 2009, 08:12:04 PM »

Torie, how do you like Boxer more than Feinstein???

Boxer is a liberal, Feinstein is a Queen B
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 08:16:13 PM »

Boxer is way more of a B than Feinstein.  She is so damn arrogant, and she sabotaged Bruce Herschensohn.

I have no idea who that is.

The "Queen" aspect is important.  I don't really think you need to kiss Boxer's ring before requesting her to do something.  Feinstein will actively work against you, even if she approves of what you're doing, unless you kiss her ring.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 08:23:01 PM »

Boxer is way more of a B than Feinstein.  She is so damn arrogant, and she sabotaged Bruce Herschensohn.

The "Queen" aspect is important.  I don't really think you need to kiss Boxer's ring before requesting her to do something.  Feinstein will actively work against you, even if she approves of what you're doing, unless you kiss her ring.

Bruce Herschensohn was her opponent in the 1992 senate race.  Her squad caught him at a strip club shortly before the election, and immediately began sending the news to the media.  He was the favorite to win the election before this happened.

Dawg, that has nothing whatsoever with her being arrogant.  That just has to do with an under-the-belt campaign.

Lots of politicians play WAY WAY WAY dirtier than that and aren't personally arrogant
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 05:00:21 AM »

Bruce Herschensohn was her opponent in the 1992 senate race.  Her squad caught him at a strip club shortly before the election, and immediately began sending the news to the media.  He was the favorite to win the election before this happened.

Dawg, that has nothing whatsoever with her being arrogant.  That just has to do with an under-the-belt campaign.

Lots of politicians play WAY WAY WAY dirtier than that and aren't personally arrogant

Ya, maybe arrogant isn't the right word, but from what I've seen on CSPAN, she is a real loud mouth on the senate floor.

Speaking loud is just the characteristics of an idealogue.  You don't need to kiss Boxer's ring and tell her that she's great and that you respect her authoritah to get her to do whatever you want to do.  Boxer does what she wants to do, which is a big diff.

I don't agree with Torie's last post in some respects though.  I decline to say in which ways
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2009, 03:41:07 AM »

way too much work
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies