The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 07:42:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Official Obama Approval Ratings Thread  (Read 1224644 times)
The Professor
Rookie

« on: June 18, 2011, 04:23:23 PM »

J.J., obsessing over the Rasmussen Obama approval ratings will not help you with the ladies. You do want the ladies, do you not?
The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »

J.J., obsessing over the Rasmussen Obama approval ratings will not help you with the ladies. You do want the ladies, do you not?

If I wanted help with the "ladies" I wouldn't be posting here (though I am the only poster that ever corresponded with Deborah Palfrey).

Actually, the Rasmussen numbers have tended to be better than Gallup in election years and tend to be much more stable than Gallup.

You "corresponded" with Deborah Palfrey? My students buy hookers all the time. I don't give them extra credit for that though. Unfortunately, I can't give you extra credit. But I can give you advice since I am in a position of authority. My advice is this - spending the day mashing the F5 button on rasmussenreports.com waiting for Obama's approval to change by a point or two is no way to get the ladies.
The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 12:19:48 AM »

Obama's trough pales in comprison to J.J.'s romantic trough which has lasted 49 years.
The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2011, 10:55:00 PM »

J.J., I wanted to congratulate you on your assignment "A Typical Day In My Life". I think you did a superb job with it. So good that I think I'll share it with everyone else.

The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2011, 09:25:43 PM »

He has a chance just like the Indianapolis Colts still have a chance of winning the Super Bowl this year.

Hey Peyton could come back, and they could go 9 in a row, and 9-7 could get them into the playoffs

And the economy could turn around, and Obamacare might actually save money, and ........

.....and you might finally get a girl

Fuck off.

You can't talk to me that way. I'm going to have to report you and your vulgar, virgin mouth to the dean. Unless of course you apologize to me right this instant. I'm not the type of person to hold grudges.
The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2011, 11:29:37 AM »

Rasmussen Obama (National)

We are reaching a point where the Gallup numbers will become important.  If, beginning next week, Obama starts dropping below 40% and stays there on the weekly numbers, it is probably over.

How right you are my lumpy little student. November 7th is "Official Gallup Becomes Important Day".
The Professor
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 06:36:50 PM »

J.J., I need to know what your plans are for Valentine's Day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies