What is your top five 2012 support list as of now? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:42:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  What is your top five 2012 support list as of now? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: What is your top five 2012 support list as of now?  (Read 10490 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 26, 2009, 04:55:00 PM »

I don't support anyone as of yet. It all depends on how bad Obama does. If he does bad enough that would make him vulnerable then I'd support someone good like Crist of Jindal, if he does well enough that it would be tough to beat him we should let Romney have it so he could be embaressed and shamed into seclusion.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 06:14:30 PM »

I don't support anyone as of yet. It all depends on how bad Obama does. If he does bad enough that would make him vulnerable then I'd support someone good like Crist of Jindal, if he does well enough that it would be tough to beat him we should let Romney have it so he could be embaressed and shamed into seclusion.

Would you vote for Obama or Romney in the general?

Depends on what Obama does. As of right now though, yes.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 09:34:54 PM »

Would you vote for Obama or Romney in the general?

Depends on what Obama does. As of right now though, yes.

Uhh...I don't think that was intended as a yes/no question.

I thought it said "over" instead of "or" but my answer would be Yes, I'd vote for Obama over Romney atm and it would depend on what Obama did in these 4 years to see if that would hold up. Probably would.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »

I also have high hopes for Paul Ryan.  But he's been sending signals that he has zero interest in running for President at this time.

He's not going to go from the House to a Presidential run anyways. Depending in the primary for WI Governor in 2010 could possibly be between him and Scott Walker (Milwaukee County Executive). Both represent me, too hard to pick someone to support. Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009, 06:20:30 PM »

I also have high hopes for Paul Ryan.  But he's been sending signals that he has zero interest in running for President at this time.

He's not going to go from the House to a Presidential run anyways. Depending in the primary for WI Governor in 2010 could possibly be between him and Scott Walker (Milwaukee County Executive). Both represent me, too hard to pick someone to support. Tongue

So do you think Pence is no-go as well?

I could see Pence running right from the House but I don't see him getting the nomination.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies