Palin endorses Perry and you know how she feels about guns (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:42:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Palin endorses Perry and you know how she feels about guns (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Palin endorses Perry and you know how she feels about guns  (Read 3549 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: February 03, 2009, 08:18:35 PM »

Palin's trying to exert political influence for the sake of exerting political influence.  If Perry wins the victory will be partialyl attributed to her.

Palin also represents that faction of the Republican Party that wants to destroy its brightest stars for the sake of getting the most conservative candidate possible - even if that conservative candidate is a poor articulator of conservative ideas.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »

There is a place in hell for women who don't support other women.

- Sarah Palin, October 2008.

Awesome.  I hope KBH destroys Perry.

On the other hand, it'd be easier for a Democrat to defeat Perry while KBH is a god-machine

I think this could actually be an important endorsement, although I'll defer to Sam.  If Perry can actually run as the legitimately conservative candidate vs. old stinky boxers, that would seem to be a plus
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies