Opinion of "Coburn in 2012"?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:12:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of "Coburn in 2012"?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Poll
Question: Opinion of "Coburn in 2012"?
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Author Topic: Opinion of "Coburn in 2012"?  (Read 8545 times)
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:59 PM »

It's mainstream because the average american is an extreme HP.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009, 10:01:58 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

PiT... please never say that again.  Thank you Smiley

And what's with all this talk about interracial couples? 

I can honestly say that I've never met somebody that was vocally opposed to interracial marriage.  It floors me that such a backwards sentiment is still somewhat mainstream in some parts of the country.  It's not 1856 people.. or even 1956 for that matter.

you're just a liberal who thinks it's acceptable for different races to marry, try and broaden y...I quit

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009, 10:17:38 PM »

Do 35 people really even know who this is?
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009, 10:19:36 PM »

Do 35 people really even know who this is?
you
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »

you
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain

« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009, 10:22:48 PM »

I'd need to smash my head with a hammer then do lots of meth to be able to post as bad as him so it's not me
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009, 10:23:48 PM »

Me?
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain

« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009, 10:24:58 PM »

you dont post as bad as he does so no
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009, 10:25:44 PM »

I'd need to smash my head with a hammer then do lots of meth to be able to post as bad as him so it's not me

k

I don't think you really understood what the initial post was about. I find it hard to believe that most of the 35 people who voted in this poll have seen a single post by this character yet.

Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009, 10:31:27 PM »

k

I don't think you really understood what the initial post was about. I find it hard to believe that most of the 35 people who voted in this poll have seen a single post by this character yet.

Inks sure doesn't and admitted as such, but voted FF anyway.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »

A well spoken advocate for economic freedom and timeless american values.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009, 01:45:16 AM »

As far as I've read, I like him.  He seems to be a solid conservative which is welcome on this forum to balance the solid liberals.  I don't necessarily agree with all of his positions, but the majority of them, I do.  Being a populist myself, I agree with his social positions, but not so much his economic positions, but that's alright.  His forum name is a scary thought, but it does go to show that some people do like and respect my senators, a weird concept in this forum community.

A hate monger supporting another hate monger, what is no surprising about that??

BO isn't a hatemonger, he's just been seriously indoctrinated.

BushOklahoma is friends with me; proof he is not a hate monger.
Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 4.65, S: -2.78

P P

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2009, 05:56:08 AM »

As far as I've read, I like him.  He seems to be a solid conservative which is welcome on this forum to balance the solid liberals.  I don't necessarily agree with all of his positions, but the majority of them, I do.  Being a populist myself, I agree with his social positions, but not so much his economic positions, but that's alright.  His forum name is a scary thought, but it does go to show that some people do like and respect my senators, a weird concept in this forum community.

A hate monger supporting another hate monger, what is no surprising about that??

BO isn't a hatemonger, he's just been seriously indoctrinated.

BushOklahoma is friends with me; proof he is not a hate monger.

Nice logic.  Tongue
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009, 05:59:26 AM »

The bible warned what would happen when we as nation turned our back on God.

I must've missed that part... which book is it in?
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #64 on: February 06, 2009, 07:29:37 AM »

A well spoken advocate for economic freedom and timeless american values.
*Looks at sig*

You realize I was being sarcastic, right?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2009, 05:43:47 PM »

Yeah, it's possible a question about someone with this name would call out some knee-jerk FF or HP votes.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2009, 01:20:42 PM »

Misled.

He doesn't understand how truly batty the man in his name really is.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2009, 03:43:58 PM »

Misled.

Look at his posts, he is as batty as the guy in his name.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2009, 08:24:07 PM »

Misled.

Tom Coburn hasn't said one thing that is unamerican.  (michele obama has)
Coburn hasn't run around with racists or terrorists (barack husain obama has)
Coburn hasn't kissed the rings of and bowed to our sworn enemies  (obama and clinton have)
Coburn hasn't ditched traditional american values of faith family life and freedom (almost all the democRATs have)

what is so batty about Tom?  Does he love America a little to much?  Does he wear his faith on his sleeve?  I suppose so.  We need MORE like that not less.

Oh and unlike even some Republicans he is a tiger shark when it comes to senseless spending on pork barrel.  Coburn would never have allowed this culture of entitlement that HATES hard work to continue.  I wish I could say as much for any of the presidents since Reagan.  he was the last one who even came close to coburn's common sense on spending.  (no disrepsect meant for Pres. Bush who I admire many things about but he spent wayyyyyyyy too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2009, 08:26:58 PM »

Tom Coburn is a amazing American. He has crossed party lines to point out America needs to be fiscally responsible. Unlike Barack Obama, Ron Paul, etc...

Coburn is a honest man. He is a real Politician. He has honor and class. YOu just hate because he's a conservative
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »

Misled.

Tom Coburn hasn't said one thing that is unamerican.  (michele obama has)
Coburn hasn't run around with racists or terrorists (barack husain obama has)
Coburn hasn't kissed the rings of and bowed to our sworn enemies  (obama and clinton have)
Coburn hasn't ditched traditional american values of faith family life and freedom (almost all the democRATs have)

what is so batty about Tom?  Does he love America a little to much?  Does he wear his faith on his sleeve?  I suppose so.  We need MORE like that not less.

Oh and unlike even some Republicans he is a tiger shark when it comes to senseless spending on pork barrel.  Coburn would never have allowed this culture of entitlement that HATES hard work to continue.  I wish I could say as much for any of the presidents since Reagan.  he was the last one who even came close to coburn's common sense on spending.  (no disrepsect meant for Pres. Bush who I admire many things about but he spent wayyyyyyyy too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_

Suggesting gay Marriage is the biggest threat we face is pretty damn un-American
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2009, 09:25:15 PM »

Tom Coburn is a amazing American. He has crossed party lines to point out America needs to be fiscally responsible. Unlike Barack Obama, Ron Paul, etc...
lol wut
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2009, 09:44:56 PM »

Ron Paul is fiscally ocnservative, but he's also a nutjob who needs to be put in asylum.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2009, 02:37:28 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2009, 02:09:46 AM by Mechaman »

Coburn is a honest man. He is a real Politician. He has honor and class. YOu just hate because he's a conservative

First off, don't tell me about Tom Coburn. I know Tom Coburn more than you probably ever will. I live in the state he represents, I know the people who vote for him.

Second, I do agree that Tom Coburn is good on fiscal policy and economics, no denying that. But then you follow it with "Unlike Ron Paul". Excuse me? Have you even watched the normal Ron Paul interview all the way through? I feel like 70% of the time I heard Ron Paul speak it had to do with monetary and fiscal issues. You just hate him because he's semi libertarian.

Coburn calls the alleged "homosexual agenda" a bigger threat to American freedoms than Islamic terrorism. Tell me JewishConservative, how the hell is gay people having rights more of a threat to American freedom than Islamic terrorism? But then again considering that a lot of OK Republicans say that, I shouldn't be shocked. But it's just Coburn that I see getting praised on here and that's why I always point this out. If you guys praised Jim Inhofe or Sally Kearn I would also bring this up.

Tom Coburn thinks abotion doctors should be executed, pretty much vindicating every murdering bastard who's ever bombed an abortion clinic or murdered an abortion doctor in cold blood.
Still think Tom Coburn has class?

Tom Coburn is an honest man, he does have the nickname "Senator No" for his fiscal responsibility. If he was less batty on the social issues maybe I would respect the guy, but he's too crazy when it comes to God and Gays (I don't mind the guns though, lol).

And for the record, I don't hate Tom Coburn. How can I hate someone I at least agree with on some issues?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2009, 02:39:24 PM »

Ron Paul is fiscally ocnservative, but he's also a nutjob who needs to be put in asylum.

And you accuse us of being openly anti-conservative when you yourself call a true conservative a "nutjob", wow.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies