Who is the most predictable poster on the forum?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:45:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who is the most predictable poster on the forum?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Who is the most predictable poster on the forum?  (Read 2947 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 07:48:50 AM »

Bono, always posting his articles. Or Winfield.
Tetro Kornbluth
Gully Foyle
Atlas Icon
Ireland, Republic of

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 08:22:14 AM »

k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »

officepark
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 11:39:15 AM »

benconstine. One could easily write a computer program that would copy his "arguments" perfectly.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 11:58:50 AM »

benconstine. One could easily write a computer program that would copy his "arguments" perfectly.

Yeah, I change my vote to BRTD.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 12:07:14 PM »

Here are some of his "arguments" in the past:

Person: You don't even live in the South.
ben: Yes, I do.

Person: You're much closer to a neocon than the standard abused definition.
ben: No, I'm not.

Person: Lieberman will not win reelection.
ben: Yes, he will.

A computer program should simply state his belief without providing any backing up to it whatsoever.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 12:08:46 PM »

Ghostmonkey
J.J. (sorry buddy)
Winfield (but only when it's possible Romney might come up in the thread)
Lunar
MODU (In a good way cause he will always say something that makes total sense to me)
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 12:11:30 PM »

Ah, forgot about him, probably due to his (thankful) lack of posting lately.

Sensei posted in the Comedy Goldmine a perfect example from him recently thoug.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 12:21:28 PM »

More proof that my vote change was worth it.

I like this one. You "prove" his predictability by posting one of your own assinine arguments. "NOVA ISN'T THE SOUTH BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!"
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 12:29:32 PM »

Asshole!

didn't see that coming, did ya jerkface?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 12:33:57 PM »

I like this one. You "prove" his predictability by posting one of your own assinine arguments. "NOVA ISN'T THE SOUTH BECAUSE I SAID SO!!!"

Actually the "Person" in the specific incident I was thinking of was fezzyfestoon. In response to ben he then posted a large checklist of aspects of Southern culture that Arlington obviously doesn't share asking if it did. Ben ignored all but one thing on the checklist and basically responded that Arlington is part of the south because barbecue and chicken are popular there. If I didn't have to go to work right now, I'd look up the post.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

Actually the "Person" in the specific incident I was thinking of was fezzyfestoon. In response to ben he then posted a large checklist of aspects of Southern culture that Arlington obviously doesn't share asking if it did. Ben ignored all but one thing on the checklist and basically responded that Arlington is part of the south because barbecue and chicken are popular there. If I didn't have to go to work right now, I'd look up the post.

That's alright. We've seen enough.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2009, 12:45:29 PM »

BRTD turns this thread into an obsession about Ben and, to a lesser extent, J.J., while getting into an argument with Phil

Who could have seen that coming?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:46 PM »

kljackson
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:42 PM »

I knew your response would be entertaining, and it was.  Thanks, ole boy. Wink
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2009, 01:01:11 PM »

BRTD, I've actually posted reasons why I am not a neocon; you've just ignored them.  You also ignore my posts on the VA Gubernatorial race, where Lunar and I have had rather long discussions, including me giving numerous reasons as to why Deeds will win.  You pick and choose, and claim that you're right.  You're not right, you're just a dumbass.
paul718
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: -4.35

« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »

Who is Winfield?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »

Mitt Romney's butt buddy.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 01:04:20 PM »

The forum's #1 Romney hack.
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 02:18:14 PM »

How long would you last if you couldn't post about other posters or make threads about them/the forum?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 05:46:01 PM »

Probably BRTD. I was thinking Winfield initially until I read this thread.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 01:04:05 PM »

BRTD, I've actually posted reasons why I am not a neocon; you've just ignored them.

No one has actually called you a neocon. Doing so anyway would basically be saying you have an actual ideology and set of views, which is giving you too much credit. What has been said is that with your foreign policy and love of Lieberman and Scoop Jackson your synthetic personality is much closer to a neocon than most on this forum and people mislabled neocons (much like the two I mentioned.)

You also ignore my posts on the VA Gubernatorial race, where Lunar and I have had rather long discussions, including me giving numerous reasons as to why Deeds will win.

Oh wow. One thread.

That hardly changes the fact that the vast majority of your posts are only three sentences or less disregarding quotes unless they are lists, that you are the second biggest person on the forum for simply quoting instead of commenting, and you don't give anything of value on anything else.

You pick and choose, and claim that you're right.  You're not right, you're just a dumbass.

LOL! Speaking of picking and choosing:

Haha, ok.  What makes Arlington Southern?  Is it rural?  Do people have accents?  Does everyone wear Sperrys and their sunglasses around their neck?  Is it overwhelmingly Baptist?  Is sweet tea consumed daily by all?  What about fried steak, barbeque, fried chicken, cornfritters, or grits?  Is high school football all anyone cares about?  No, no, no, no, no, no, and no.  So what does make it Southern?  Being in the same state as Southern areas?  So then is Miami Southern?  What about El Paso?  You don't live in the South.

Barbecue and fried chicken are very popular, yes.

So that's all you can provide as to Arlington being Southern, and you wonder why people mock you for believing you live in the South. You've even admitted yourself you don't have a Southern accent. Can you provide some good reasoning as to why you live in the South and why Arlington is part of the South culturally? Arlington has more in common with New York City than Miller County, Georgia.
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 01:07:46 PM »

Obviously opebo.
Matt Damon™
donut4mccain

« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 01:08:34 PM »

BRTD, I've actually posted reasons why I am not a neocon; you've just ignored them.

No one has actually called you a neocon. Doing so anyway would basically be saying you have an actual ideology and set of views, which is giving you too much credit. What has been said is that with your foreign policy and love of Lieberman and Scoop Jackson your synthetic personality is much closer to a neocon than most on this forum and people mislabled neocons (much like the two I mentioned.)

You also ignore my posts on the VA Gubernatorial race, where Lunar and I have had rather long discussions, including me giving numerous reasons as to why Deeds will win.

Oh wow. One thread.

That hardly changes the fact that the vast majority of your posts are only three sentences or less disregarding quotes unless they are lists, that you are the second biggest person on the forum for simply quoting instead of commenting, and you don't give anything of value on anything else.

You pick and choose, and claim that you're right.  You're not right, you're just a dumbass.

Haha, ok.  What makes Arlington Southern?  Is it rural?  Do people have accents?  Does everyone wear Sperrys and their sunglasses around their neck?  Is it overwhelmingly Baptist?  Is sweet tea consumed daily by all?  What about fried steak, barbeque, fried chicken, cornfritters, or grits?  Is high school football all anyone cares about?  No, no, no, no, no, no, and no.  So what does make it Southern?  Being in the same state as Southern areas?  So then is Miami Southern?  What about El Paso?  You don't live in the South.

So that's all you can provide as to Arlington being Southern, and you wonder why people mock you for believing you live in the South. You've even admitted yourself you don't have a Southern accent. Can you provide some good reasoning as to why you live in the South and why Arlington is part of the South culturally? Arlington has more in common with New York City than Miller County, Georgia.

shut up
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 04:20:01 PM »

Oh wow. One thread.

BRTD, this obsession of yours is reaching a truly bizarre level.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies