16 illegals sue Arizona rancher (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:35:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Constitution and Law (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  16 illegals sue Arizona rancher (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 16 illegals sue Arizona rancher  (Read 9729 times)
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« on: June 13, 2010, 04:13:31 AM »

It's important that they represent illegal immigrants also because it would be very difficult for them to be represented otherwise.

I literally could not give a flying digestion. Man, my care level is at an all time low about their situation. If there was a prize for not caring about them, I'd win first, second, and third place.

I care as much about the rights of illegals as the rights of ants.

These trespassers on foreign soil need to be taught a lesson. Like, a 5,000 volt electric fence on the border. Yeah.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 04:15:26 AM »

Besides, it's not a civil right to be on someone's property illegally. They should move this trial to a legal-friendly area like Nebraska instead of getting a pro-illegal jury in the southwest.
Ameriplan
WilliamSargent
Faroe Islands

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 12:39:56 AM »

It's important that they represent illegal immigrants also because it would be very difficult for them to be represented otherwise.

I literally could not give a flying digestion. Man, my care level is at an all time low about their situation. If there was a prize for not caring about them, I'd win first, second, and third place.

I care as much about the rights of illegals as the rights of ants.

So you're saying that basic human rights completely disappear as soon as someone crosses an imaginary line in the desert?

The question is who is responsible for giving those rights.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies