Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:12:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)  (Read 92490 times)
#CriminalizeSobriety
Dallasfan65
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 5.48, S: -9.65

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: December 23, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »

The only reason the Senate election was (barely) close is because I and some other people PMed a dozen of zombies to vote for Barnes.

Didn't you leave the Northeast because of zombies?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #276 on: December 23, 2010, 05:27:39 PM »

Populares don't control the Northeast Assembly anymore. You guys should have stayed.....

I have a lot of fond memories of Northeast, but I just feel much better in Midwest.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2010, 05:02:32 AM »

The only reason the Senate election was (barely) close is because I and some other people PMed a dozen of zombies to vote for Barnes.

Didn't you leave the Northeast because of zombies?

Indeed. If I had been as effective as the populares were at the time, we would have had a fair election and Barnes would have won. At the time, I felt like I had to do something to save the Northeast, but this was and will remain the only time when I engaged in such practices.

I don't like to talk so much about the past, and I know the Populares have changed a lot since February. I won't pursue a crusade against anyone. But when someone says that what happened to Northeast was my fault, I feel deeply offended.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #278 on: December 24, 2010, 05:21:13 PM »

Nobody has said the problems in the NE are your fault. (maybe a translation issue. Tongue). I and others did criticize your counterproductive response and inneffective strategy to deal with it. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #279 on: December 24, 2010, 08:24:52 PM »

Nobody has said the problems in the NE are your fault. (maybe a translation issue. Tongue). I and others did criticize your counterproductive response and inneffective strategy to deal with it. Tongue

People say that hadn't us left the Northeast everything would have been soo fine and it would have been the most pluralist, nice and active region on the Earth. Well, I was there at the time, and it just wasn't that way. Now it seems that things are (slowly) changing : fine then. But don't blame me for not having waited for that to happen, almost one year after.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2010, 08:32:30 PM »

People say that hadn't us left the Northeast everything would have been soo fine and it would have been the most pluralist, nice and active region on the Earth. Well, I was there at the time, and it just wasn't that way. Now it seems that things are (slowly) changing : fine then. But don't blame me for not having waited for that to happen, almost one year after.

I have nothing wrong with people disagreeing with my assessment, I do have a problem when people exaggerate what I say to strengthen their own position, in dare I say an excessively hyperbolic fashion. I would strongly advise you to refrain from such a style in the future as it will not achieve anything except to piss me off. Got it? Tongue
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2010, 08:34:43 PM »

The whole problem in NE back those days was that certain people didn't want the region to be any way diverse anymore, and dreamed about total control of their party.

Now, it's changing thans to such reasonable Populares like Dallas or Han, and those from outside Populares, who either remained (Verily, Lief) or returned to the game (Polnut).
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2010, 08:44:31 PM »

Ok, all right. To put it in another way : there was no "strategy" to adopt at all. After the February elections, there was nothing more I could do to change things. I've tried harder than I could even imagine, so hard that it left me angry for several months : I failed. Eventually, I felt so discouraged that I became totally inactive in Atlasia until June. It was time to think about myself, my own satisfaction, and focus on other things.
Did the Northeast suffer from my departure, as well as those of Barnes, Hashemite and Kalwejt ? Probably. I don't say that to boast, but I think we all were useful to that region. But in any case, there is nothing we could realistically have done to prevent the region from becoming what it became. Or at least, nothing worth its price in stress, bitterness and frustration.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2010, 08:47:16 PM »

Ok, all right. To put it in another way : there was no "strategy" to adopt at all. After the February elections, there was nothing more I could do to change things. I've tried harder than I could even imagine, so hard that it left me angry for several months : I failed. Eventually, I felt so discouraged that I became totally inactive in Atlasia until June. It was time to think about myself, my own satisfaction, and focus on other things.
Did the Northeast suffer from my departure, as well as those of Barnes, Hashemite and Kalwejt ? Probably. I don't say that to boast, but I think we all were useful to that region. But in any case, there is nothing we could realistically have done to prevent the region from becoming what it became. Or at least, nothing worth its price in stress, bitterness and frustration.
In the Populares defense, they were trying to do in the Northeast exactly what the JCP had done in the Pacific. So I think it's slightly hypocritical for everyone to be anti-Populares for stacking the Northeast and not be anti-JCP for stacking the Pacific.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #284 on: December 25, 2010, 01:49:31 AM »

In the Populares defense, they were trying to do in the Northeast exactly what the JCP had done in the Pacific. So I think it's slightly hypocritical for everyone to be anti-Populares for stacking the Northeast and not be anti-JCP for stacking the Pacific.

To be fair, everyone with half a brain is anti-JCP for just that reason.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #285 on: December 25, 2010, 02:37:25 AM »

What's wrong with registering Pacificans in the Pacific?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #286 on: December 25, 2010, 06:44:53 AM »

Whatever happened in the Pacific, it happened four damn years ago. I can only regret that (but didn't the RPP do the same in the South ?). As you can see our region is now moving forward, and everyone, comprised a certain Popularis, has his say there.
As for the populares, they seem to be moving forward as well, even though it's more due to the fact their worst elements were banned. If they don't let idiots like Wormyguy, Rosetta, SPC or Morgan lead them, they have fair chances to become a decent party. Exactly like the RPP once they got rid of DWTL.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #287 on: December 25, 2010, 09:23:29 PM »

Bgwah, while there are some in your region that are indeed Pacificians, there are also a lot of non-Pacific members there, and almost every foreign nation member of your party is also in the Pacific region.

Antonio, the RPP has never intentionally stacked the Southeast with the intent of dominating elections. The party was founded primarily in the Southeast by a bunch of posters who live in the Southeast. The only two members who aren't from the South are PiT and KS21.  I will give you credit that your region is moving forward, and you have an excellent Governor leading the way, as well as Lt. Governor. Smiley Hopefully in the coming months, the Pacific will start becoming a bit more competitive.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #288 on: December 25, 2010, 11:37:53 PM »

Bgwah, while there are some in your region that are indeed Pacificians, there are also a lot of non-Pacific members there, and almost every foreign nation member of your party is also in the Pacific region.

I disagree. The old JCP that became so powerful in the Pacific included myself (WA), Everett (CA), Rob (OR), Alcon (WA), Culture King (WA), Meeker (WA), Rocket (CA), RealisticIdealist (WA), and so on. Ebowed lives abroad but he is registered to vote in real life in WA.

Non-Pacificans like Marokai and Max were recruited into the old SDP by Xahar and only later joined the JCP.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #289 on: December 25, 2010, 11:53:16 PM »

I disagree. The old JCP that became so powerful in the Pacific included myself (WA), Everett (CA), Rob (OR), Alcon (WA), Culture King (WA), Meeker (WA), Rocket (CA), RealisticIdealist (WA), and so on. Ebowed lives abroad but he is registered to vote in real life in WA.

Non-Pacificans like Marokai and Max were recruited into the old SDP by Xahar and only later joined the JCP.

While I fully admit that I joined the Pacific because of Xahar, I think Max registered in the Pacific on his own, and was shortly thereafter recruited into the SDP.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #290 on: December 26, 2010, 12:25:31 AM »

While I fully admit that I joined the Pacific because of Xahar, I think Max registered in the Pacific on his own, and was shortly thereafter recruited into the SDP.

oh. He's a foreigner anyway, so there was no obvious state for him to register in regardless. However, his choosing of the Pacific was certainly not the JCP "stacking" the region.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »

To be fair, everyone with half a brain is anti-JCP for just that reason.

Roll Eyes

We get it.  You don't like bgwah.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2010, 02:13:13 AM »

The RPP did not stack the south. We all were living there when we founded the party, and most, if not all of the SE members live in the South with the exception of PiT. DWTL was in the region when the RPP was formed, but he had been there for quite a while. The SE happened to have a lot of members who the RPP incorporated into the party and it grew from there.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #293 on: December 27, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »

1. Get a life. Tongue
2. Stop loitering in my damn corporate HQ
3. Get a life
4. Of the six original SE RPPers, three were southerners in RL, One of the Californians and the Joizeyite had been the SE for some time before the RPP was formed.
5. Oh and I almost forgot, Get a life. Tongue

I am so glad I didn't come on here Christmas day or the following. Tongue
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #294 on: December 27, 2010, 01:20:54 PM »

1. Huh
2. Roll Eyes
3. Huh
4. I've no idea, but bgwah said most of JCPers were also Pacificans (which, on a quick look, I'd tend to agree, look at Alcon, Ebowed, Meeker, etc, etc...). So the comparison can still stand.
5. Huh

And if discussing annoys you so much, you can simply stop.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #295 on: December 27, 2010, 01:26:04 PM »

1. Huh
2. Roll Eyes
3. Huh
4. I've no idea, but bgwah said most of JCPers were also Pacificans (which, on a quick look, I'd tend to agree, look at Alcon, Ebowed, Meeker, etc, etc...). So the comparison can still stand.
5. Huh

And if discussing annoys you so much, you can simply stop.

I wasn't responding to bgwah. I was responding to the arguement in general. If I was responding to someone I would have quoted the damn post like I did for you.

I have no problem discussing, I DO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOU DAMN INTERLOPERS IN MY THREAD!!!!!!! Angry

Look back through the pages and you will see this is has been my consistent policy. Stay on topic of the polls, but don't carry on till the polls are burried several pages back, AND DON"T START CRAPFESTS!!!!   

NOW GTFO!!!!! ALL OF YOU!
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #296 on: December 29, 2010, 09:45:22 PM »

Regional Senator Approval Ratings - December
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=129736.0;

In your opinion how has your Regional Senator been performing his job lately?
Approve - Senator Eraserhead (JCP-NY)   3 (7.7%)
Disapprove - Senator Eraserhead (JCP-NY)   6 (15.4%)
Approve - Senator HappyWarrior (UDL-MD)   6 (15.4%)
Disapprove - Senator HappyWarrior (UDL-MD)   2 (5.1%)
Approve - Senator Snowguy (JCP-MN)   6 (15.4%)
Disapprove - Senator Snowguy (JCP-MN)    3 (7.7%)
Approve - Senator bgwah (JCP-WA)   3 (7.7%)
Disapprove - Senator bgwah (JCP-WA)   4 (10.3%)
Approve - Senator North Carolina Yankee (RPP-NC)   6 (15.4%)
Disapprove - Senator North Carolina Yankee (RPP-NC)   0 (0%)

Total Voters: 39
Eraserhead
Approval:  33%
Dispproval: 67%

HappyWarrior
Approve:   75%
Disapprove: 25%

Snowguy
Approve:  67%
Disapprove: 33%

bgwah
Approve: 43%
Disapprove: 57%

NC Yankee
Approve:  100%
Disappove:  0%

Again, keep discussion to one page if possible.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #297 on: December 30, 2010, 12:25:41 AM »

I am considering a run for Northeast Regional Senator.
The Artist Formerly Known As and Now Again Known As Ogis
agooji

« Reply #298 on: December 30, 2010, 03:22:11 AM »

I am considering a run for Northeast Regional Senator.

Congratulations Keystone Phil

(sorry, couldn't resist)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #299 on: December 30, 2010, 06:52:43 AM »
« Edited: December 30, 2010, 06:57:30 AM by Antonio V »

Pretty weird results. Eraserhead has a 67% disapproval, yet defeats any right-winger ? Huh
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies