Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:21:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)  (Read 92635 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: August 20, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »

It was funny how PiT and Lief were tied for a while in this poll considering their last election ended in a tie.

Jedi, like PiT, is a widely respected member of the RPP and seems like a shoe-in for the Presidency. I remember how surprised I was to see PiT lose. Jedi is a strong candidate, but none of us should take anything for granted.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »

I would too, now that Al is out of that race.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 05:37:00 PM »

I'm surprised by the ME results. HW looks like he is safe.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 10:49:57 AM »

Wow, seems that the left is in far better shape than predicted. Cheesy

Eraserhead, you MUST run again.

What? The Atlasia left has never been in bad shape. The Populares are half of what they used to be as well. Eraserhead or anyone else will win this race in a route.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 11:28:39 AM »

What? The Atlasia left has never been in bad shape. The Populares are half of what they used to be as well. Eraserhead or anyone else will win this race in a route.

In whatever shape the Pops are, the Northeast is still supposed to be their country. I and most of other people have considered last October as a fluke.

Anyone who pays attention would know they have lost a lot.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2010, 12:33:24 PM »

In whatever shape the Pops are, the Northeast is still supposed to be their country. I and most of other people have considered last October as a fluke.

Anyone who pays attention would know they have lost a lot.

Did you read my post ? I know the Populares are not (thanks God) the massive zombie machine they used to be, but 1) this is pretty recent and thus not necessarily unrecoverable, 2) they are still by far Northeast's first party.

An amusing thing about Atlasia is how people are always claiming for no reason that a determinated party is dying or is bound to die. You guys thought the RPP was dead in early 2010, when the UDL appeared people started talking about the JCP's demise (and yet they were the only party to take 2 seats in the Senate elections), and now just because they lost several races everybody thinks the Populares are fading away too. The reality is that, since 2009 and the establishment of a solid party system, big parties almost nevery die, and when they do, like the DA, it's usually by suicide.

That's true, but the gaming of expectations needs to stop. It's obvious this seat is lean JCP now. History is irrelevant. The only way the left will be in bad shape here is if AndrewCT runs, and he isn't, so it's moot. Y'all will hold this one.

And my post was to be interpreted as if people had been paying attention, they would realize last October was not a fluke. It was the result of several months of events.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2010, 01:00:43 PM »

Besides the privilege of incumbency, I don't really see what other advantage Eraserhead has for February. The populares hold a plurality, the right leads the left by 5 voters, and they could be more eager to vote in order to avoid something like February to happen again. History is maybe irrelevant, but maths are not.

And while I could imagine Eraserhead doing a decent score in NE due to the Populares' loss of influence, the fact he actually won (and by 1 vote !) was a fluke in that it was due mostly to poor turnout.

If you go by pure numbers, yes, but the voters they have in the NE aren't exactly reliable. Inactive voters are why the Populares numbers have shrunk over the course of the last few elections.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2010, 02:13:13 AM »

The RPP did not stack the south. We all were living there when we founded the party, and most, if not all of the SE members live in the South with the exception of PiT. DWTL was in the region when the RPP was formed, but he had been there for quite a while. The SE happened to have a lot of members who the RPP incorporated into the party and it grew from there.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2011, 10:12:04 PM »

John isn't eligible??
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »

This is an outrage!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2011, 06:31:16 PM »

How are my approvals looking? Good?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 10:30:06 PM »

Can someone do some analysis on these poll numbers?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2011, 02:24:16 PM »

He's been gaming the system for years. If we ever had a federal probe into either of our campaign funds, we'd be booted from the government!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2012, 11:34:54 PM »

Stunning indeed!
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »

My approvals have rebounded! A new years miracle!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies