Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:45:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Survey Atlasia National HQ -Nyman, DC (Archiving May Polls)  (Read 92638 times)
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« on: July 10, 2011, 10:39:56 AM »

Unless I see a respectful discussion on the polling conducted I shall soon go into the the theatre business. Our first play will be a show called Armageddon.

Since it's in no one's interest to lose you as a member of the Senate and watch your plays, I'll give it a desperate try. Tongue

The Senate approval ratings look very good overall; 9 out of 10 senators have a very positive or, at worst, neutral rating. Just based on these numbers Atlasia seems like an incredibly boring place. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 03:56:25 AM »
« Edited: July 25, 2011, 04:01:24 AM by Assemblyman of the Mideast ZuWo »

Can someone do some analysis on these poll numbers?

Senators can be right-wing, centrist or left-wing and yet be popular as long as they are active and not surrounded by controversy. Plus, it may help to be a regional right-wing Senator from a generally conservative region or a left-wing Senator from a liberal region.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 04:17:31 AM »

Can someone do some analysis on these poll numbers?

Senators can be right-wing, centrist or left-wing and yet be popular as long as they are active and not surrounded by controversy. Plus, it may help to be a regional right-wing Senator from a generally conservative region or a left-wing Senator from a liberal region.

This is reasonable speculation, and it should go without saying that the sample size renders the polls unreliable as indicators towards potential electoral performance.

Yes, indeed. Sample size is one factor that must be taken into account and we should also consider that some voters might disapprove of a Senator's performance and still vote for him in the next elections.
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2011, 12:01:27 PM »

You can be very content with a 59% approval rating, though. Being SOEA is often controversial, so it could be much worse. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »

Such is the result of running your political opponents out of the region,  including the current Governor.

I knew it would not take long for you to say something negative. You're just too predictable. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:01:11 AM »

Even though I've learnt to distrust Atlasian polls, this result is flattering to me. However, to the delight, indifference (or whatever feelings this might evoke) of the citizens of this region, I can say with a great deal of certainty that I'm not going to run for Governor in January. Wink
ZuWo
YaBB God
Switzerland

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2013, 06:14:48 AM »

July Regional Executive Poll
https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=176817.0

In your opinion, how has your regional executive been performing his job?
Approve - Governor Zuwo (F-KY)   5 (13.5%)
Disapprove - Governor Zuwo (F-KY)   3 (8.1%)
Approve - Governor Maxwell (F-OK)   5 (13.5%)
Disapprove - Governor Maxwell (F-OK)   0 (0%)
Approve - Governor sirnick (LAB-NY)   7 (18.9%)
Disapprove - Governor sirnick (LAB-NY)   0 (0%)
Approve - Governor Spamage (F-OR)   5 (13.5%)
Disapprove - Governor Spamage (F-OR)   2 (5.4%)
Approve - Emperor SjoyceFla (LI-FL)   6 (16.2%)
Disapprove - Emperor SjoyceFla (LI-FL)   4 (10.8%)

Total Voters: 37

Governor Zuwo(F-KY)
Approve:    62%
Disapprove:     38%

Governor Maxwell (F-KS)
Approve:     100%
Disapprove:         0%

Governor Sirnick (LAB-NY)
Approve:    100%
Disapprove:       0%

Governor Spamage (F-OR)
Approve:     71%
Disapprove:        29%

Emperor SjoyceFLA (LI-FL)
Approve:     60%
Disapprove:      40%

If a 62% approval rating in a highly polarized region means that I'm "struggling", I will gladly continue to struggle during the remainder of my term. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies