Federal Election Tracker (FINAL RESULT) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:40:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Federal Election Tracker (FINAL RESULT) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Federal Election Tracker (FINAL RESULT)  (Read 6940 times)
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« on: February 21, 2009, 10:57:39 PM »

Well as long as MasterJedi and Smid win, the RPP will the first party I can remember to hold half the senate seats.  Add in Al's open one and we may be looking at 6 if you can believe it Smiley

The Democratic Party had 7 seats in the First Senate back in 2004

Didn't the NLC control 5 after the June 2008 elections?

If so, then it might be best for the future of the party that we don't win control of the Senate, given the fate of those parties. Tongue

True, parties with the control of Senate collapse quickly after that.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

Absolutely. Remember what office he's currently holding.

And this is why people think Atlasia is dead! People not caring about activity at all while complaining the system is dead.

True. Look what JCP zombie voters are doing! Reelecting a president who did nothing and electing a senator who know nothing about Atlasia.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 10:28:11 PM »

Did Max ever contact any of us and ask us for our support? I sure never received any PMs. He didn't even try. Torie and Xahar reached out to JCP members with some success--you simply demonize us and whine.

Last time I tried, I received a answer who was like ''Get in the JCP if you want to get elected''. Perhaps I wrote to the bad persons. I should have followed my first idea to write to everybody.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009, 04:35:59 PM »

I must say, I am throughly pleased that the Pacific bumped Xahar's puppet in favor of Realisticidealist, but I couldn't believe what a spanking it was
Do you want to be seen as an idiot, or are you really one?
My bad, I forgot to include that the Midwest also has a choice between a respected former senator and a Xahar puppet

Down, stop saying stupidities, please.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 12:29:11 AM »

I must say, I am throughly pleased that the Pacific bumped Xahar's puppet in favor of Realisticidealist, but I couldn't believe what a spanking it was
Do you want to be seen as an idiot, or are you really one?
My bad, I forgot to include that the Midwest also has a choice between a respected former senator and a Xahar puppet
Ah yes, Superhero Xahar. Can teleport to Quebec and Bulgaria, but can't cover up his hacking.
Seriously, do you use the word puppet as an insult or do you really mean these stupid accusations?
I do not mean he literally has you as a puppet, but rather he is still controlling you

I didn't have contacts with Xahar since he was prosecuted.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies