PPP-NC - Burr with 41% approval (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:37:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2010 Elections
  2010 Senatorial Election Polls
  PPP-NC - Burr with 41% approval (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PPP-NC - Burr with 41% approval  (Read 6205 times)
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« on: February 20, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »

Oh my God. Wow.

Anyway, Neal is just a pipe dream. You may have been right on Obama winning NC, but an openly gay guy from Chapel Hill is not doing to win the nomination, much less beat Richard Burr in a general election in an off year where a popular Democrat is not heading the ticket. The only people that could vote for him would be the weirdos in Durham and Orange County, and even then he'd lose in a landslide. It just isn't going to happen. Electing a black and a gay guy are two different things.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2009, 01:55:40 AM »

Asheville is a very, very artsy area and has a high gay population at UNC-Asheville (Josh says public schools in NC are full of gays). It's not surprising that the Democrats in that area are very left considering that fact and would be accepting of Neal's homosexuality. I'm surprised he didn't win Orange, but I would assume he finished second there. I forgot Durham county is full of blacks, who would not vote for a gay white man.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2009, 01:56:50 AM »

Holy crap. Neal did do well in the western mountainous areas. I have no idea why. I guess all the Democrats in that area are gay?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies