Josh22 is a Republican again?!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:46:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Josh22 is a Republican again?!
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Josh22 is a Republican again?!  (Read 2063 times)
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 26, 2009, 02:27:10 PM »

Amusing, but still, what the...
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »

Seemingly, Josh has gone all gaga for this fella of late:

crazy jimmie
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2009, 02:46:21 PM »

Seemingly, Josh has gone all gaga for this fella of late:

he is gay, what do you expect?
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2009, 02:52:50 PM »

Well I don't expect Josh to realign with the Republican Party on the basis of some "hot" governor from Utah!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 02:53:36 PM »

I bet that Mr. Spade is "amused".

I am too though.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009, 02:54:30 PM »

Well I don't expect Josh to realign with the Republican Party on the basis of some "hot" governor from Utah!

why not? He's a joke poster.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 3.61, S: -1.74

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009, 03:29:26 PM »

Or maybe because the leader of the Democratic Party, President Obama is spending and spending billions of dollar making programs that only the Federal government is only going to pay for two year. After that two years the state have to foot the bill which will cause state to have to raise taxes to pay for the programs Obama wants. Also this programs he is making will give the government control of 70% of our life. I don't want the government to tell me how to spend my money or give my money that I make to someone who is at home sitting on their a$$ collected a welfare check each month.  Also I don't think its right that he is not going to cut taxes on big bussines so they can create job instead of shipping the jobs over seas.

Also I'm not a republican I'm just have the avatar because it is Duke Blue! I'm and Indy but I hate the ugly color of green.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2009, 03:41:19 PM »

Shouldnt you get rid of the Obama 08 then? Or does it add to the joke image? Im not sure I get the joke....Or that you do. Tongue
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »

Hell I would Grin
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2009, 03:47:30 PM »

I think gay Republicans are always the funniest because the "base" is so homophobic. Seeing topics about homosexuality at Freerepublic is a laugh.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2009, 03:51:40 PM »

Or maybe because the leader of the Democratic Party, President Obama is spending and spending billions of dollar making programs that only the Federal government is only going to pay for two year. After that two years the state have to foot the bill which will cause state to have to raise taxes to pay for the programs Obama wants. Also this programs he is making will give the government control of 70% of our life. I don't want the government to tell me how to spend my money or give my money that I make to someone who is at home sitting on their a$$ collected a welfare check each month.  Also I don't think its right that he is not going to cut taxes on big bussines so they can create job instead of shipping the jobs over seas.

Also I'm not a republican I'm just have the avatar because it is Duke Blue! I'm and Indy but I hate the ugly color of green.

Your ideology is phonier than Constine's.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2009, 04:28:13 PM »

Ok whatever you say because you know it all.
Josh/Devilman88
josh4bush
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2009, 04:28:45 PM »

Shouldnt you get rid of the Obama 08 then? Or does it add to the joke image? Im not sure I get the joke....Or that you do. Tongue

You can't its on there until Dave takes it off.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2009, 04:45:01 PM »

what ideology? I think it's more confusion than anything else.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2009, 04:50:01 PM »

what ideology? I think it's more confusion than anything else.

Aye. He's exposed disproportionately to these talking points in his daily life, so he's taken them to be fact. Of course, people generally are really bad at judging the quality of information, tending to prefer information which appears often over information with actual supporting evidence and logic, but Josh seems particularly bad at it. Which is why Josh is routinely accused of flip-flopping; he flip-flops in the worst manner, by changing his opinions for poorly founded reasons.

This is pretty much universally true in terms of ideology.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »

lol Josh.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2009, 07:29:44 PM »

Josh... How did Kay Hagan vote on the bailout?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2009, 07:45:29 PM »

Josh... How did Kay Hagan vote on the bailout?

I bet he probably thinks Kay Hagan is an evil person and therefore hates her.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »

obama isnt the savior, after all.

damn.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2009, 09:55:55 PM »

As if Josh is the only person on earth disproportionately influenced by how often you hear opinions, your environment, whatev.

How many of you have politics directly inverse of your parents and peer group?  Half?  Bet not.  Not me.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

Guys, lay off of him. We are all young and our political ideology changes from time to time. I doubt all of you have had the same beliefs from age 16 on. He's a good guy and doesn't deserve to be attacked like this.

they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 02:16:21 AM »

Remember when constine switched avatars? LMAO.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies