The Forum Yellow Avatars Pot and Guns Jamboree
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:00:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The Forum Yellow Avatars Pot and Guns Jamboree
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: The Forum Yellow Avatars Pot and Guns Jamboree  (Read 5044 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2009, 02:15:42 PM »

Oh goody, I wouldn't want to miss this. I brought a small portion of my personal stash, if anyone wishes to partake.

Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2009, 07:35:06 PM »

Sorry to bust your bubble.... but that whacked out crazy evangelical "speaking in tongues" neighbor lady with 9 kids just called the cops when she heard the gunshots.

She is praying for you.

Guess we need to move somewhere more outdoorsy.

You can't outrun the long arm of the law. I am the sheriff and you all under arrest for marijuana possession and violating gun laws.

Funny you should say that. My band is playing I Shot the Sheriff at our next show & I'm singing on that one. Cool

That's nice. Just don't get any ideas or else you might meet the business end of our Riot Shotguns and Colt 45's. Wink

On a serious note I hope your show goes well. Singing in front of people has always scared the living daylights out of me.

Do you play guitar? I've generally found that guitarists have more issues with performing live than other people do.

The only time I was ever nervous before a show was before my very first one back in junior high. It's funny in retrospect because I was just playing rhythm flute, which affords more opportunities to screw up & not be noticed than singing does.

No, I tried the guitar but I gave it up because I didn't have the talent for it I guess. I was in Chorus in Elementary and middle school. Over time it got easier but the stupid idiots at my middle school quit offering chorus after my six grade year so its been a long while since I did any music in front of crowd. I took public speaking in 10th grade and that felt the same way.

Okay, okay since I found no cannabis and the guns were all up to standard I will leave you to your devices but if I get called out here again, you will swing for it.   
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2009, 11:18:58 PM »

Oh goody, I wouldn't want to miss this. I brought a small portion of my personal stash, if anyone wishes to partake.

Wowzers!
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies