The Smid Proposal (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:31:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Smid Proposal (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Smid Proposal  (Read 8116 times)
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« on: March 11, 2009, 11:49:30 PM »
« edited: March 11, 2009, 11:51:24 PM by Verily »

Strongly support. But I would recommend we wait for everything else until all delegates have signed in. We want to make sure all of our delegates are active participants in the Convention.

If a delegate does not sign in by [a time to be determined], we will have to inform that delegate's Region that they must send another delegate. And we wouldn't want any delegates to arrive after discussion has already begun.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 01:20:15 PM »

I'm not supporting anything until we get more proposals. I don't want to see the convention center around two or three people. If it comes down to that I'll simply resign in my duties as a delegate.

If nobody's allowed to post their ideas, how do you suggest we get any proposals?

I think he's saying he'd prefer we look at a few models and choose the best, rather than focus on one model and try to improve it.

Not speaking for Marokai, of course, but I'd rather we built a model from the ground up here rather than taking one proposal on wholesale and repeatedly editing it.

People just need to be patient. This isn't a quick process.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies