PPT Nominations Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:19:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPT Nominations Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPT Nominations Thread  (Read 3515 times)
SPC
Chuck Hagel 08
Atlas Icon
Latvia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2009, 10:34:12 AM »

A question for the candidates:

What is your opinion of the reform bills I have proposed?
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2009, 10:36:51 AM »

While I do not believe that is entirely relevant what I feel on your bills, almost all of which I support, I will take measures, and I certainly hope my opponent agrees, to hold up your bills or strike them as frivolous.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:11 AM »

I haven't made a promise and failed to keep it either.   In my interpretation of regional rights I have stood up for it.  Just because I don't want to make either side stronger doesn't mean I want to make regions weaker.  What you don't seem to understand DWTL is that just because someone doesn't do exactly as you desire doesn't mean they lied.  And by the way I lost the race your party endorsed me for.  The race I won was againest an RPP supported candidate who later went down in a cloud of scandal.
There is really nothing complicated, we gave you an endorsement with the promise that you support regional rights over federal rights, you did not hold up your end of the bargain.  It doesn't mean I cannot conduct senate business properly, it means I think you are a lousy senator.

What?  hahahahaha, a lousy senator?  I doubt anyone else believes that.

A question for the candidates:

I probably would not vote for the majority of them but I don't have any problem bringing them up for a vote within the Senate.  I am assuming you are talked about the ones recending past legislation.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2009, 04:27:55 PM »

I haven't made a promise and failed to keep it either.   In my interpretation of regional rights I have stood up for it.  Just because I don't want to make either side stronger doesn't mean I want to make regions weaker.  What you don't seem to understand DWTL is that just because someone doesn't do exactly as you desire doesn't mean they lied.  And by the way I lost the race your party endorsed me for.  The race I won was againest an RPP supported candidate who later went down in a cloud of scandal.
There is really nothing complicated, we gave you an endorsement with the promise that you support regional rights over federal rights, you did not hold up your end of the bargain.  It doesn't mean I cannot conduct senate business properly, it means I think you are a lousy senator.
Considering the RPP (loyal members that is) makes up about 15-20% of Atlasia, your approval rating can't possibly be as high as you think.  You screwed us big time and we don't forget easy
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2009, 04:31:42 PM »

Considering the RPP (loyal members that is) makes up about 15-20% of Atlasia, your approval rating can't possibly be as high as you think.  You screwed us big time and we don't forget easy

So, his approval is 80-85 %. Very high.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 10:40:45 PM »

No the thing is I get along quite well with most RPPers, to my knowledge only you and a few hard core people have a problem with me.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2009, 12:15:29 AM »

No the thing is I get along quite well with most RPPers, to my knowledge only you and a few hard core people have a problem with me.
Continue to throw your labels but the fact is there are plenty of people who disapprove of your job as senator.  I'm going to sit here and tell you my approval is 100% either, but the fact that I can acknowledge that not everyone approves of the job I am doing shows I am more apt to become PPT
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2009, 03:11:13 AM »

Since I'm probably not going to be awake at 9:29 AM, this thread is "closed". Only it's not really closed until 9:29 AM. Hopefully you all catch my drift.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2009, 07:19:51 AM »

Continue to throw your labels but the fact is there are plenty of people who disapprove of your job as senator.  I'm going to sit here and tell you my approval is 100% either, but the fact that I can acknowledge that not everyone approves of the job I am doing shows I am more apt to become PPT

I am not saying I am perfect, simply that not everyone despises me as you seem too.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2009, 08:36:48 AM »

I am not saying I am perfect, simply that not everyone despises me as you seem too.
Really?  Because your first statement blatently stated the "only you and a few hard core people have a problem with me."  Are you accusing anyone who does agree with you of being hardcore?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies