PPT Election Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:46:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  PPT Election Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: PPT Election Thread  (Read 4369 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

Say hello to two months of an inactive senate

Enough. It's time to move on and be done with the fighting. I hope now everyone will move on and try to make the Senate work in whatever way they can.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2009, 08:48:13 PM »

I'd like to thank all those who voted for me as PPT and I would like to say to DWTL that though this campaign seemed quite vicious I would like to extend my hand out to him and ask that anything he feels I am doing incorrectly he simply sends me a PM in regards to it and if he feels there is anything I can do to improve the senate he come to me.

I plan to open a legislation reintroduction thread as soon as possible.  Am I to assume I have officially been elected or is there some sort of waiting period for Senators to change their votes?  I could have sworn it was 24 hours.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 08:49:59 PM »

No waiting period on this one.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 09:03:13 PM »

I'd like to thank all those who voted for me as PPT and I would like to say to DWTL that though this campaign seemed quite vicious I would like to extend my hand out to him and ask that anything he feels I am doing incorrectly he simply sends me a PM in regards to it and if he feels there is anything I can do to improve the senate he come to me.

I plan to open a legislation reintroduction thread as soon as possible.  Am I to assume I have officially been elected or is there some sort of waiting period for Senators to change their votes?  I could have sworn it was 24 hours.

I applaud you for such. I hope this diplomatic tone lasts and is something everyone upholds.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2009, 09:04:14 PM »

Say hello to two months of an inactive senate

You do realize that the primary reason you lost is your amazing propensity to make statements like this, right?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies