7 months and counting...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:26:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  7 months and counting...
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 7 months and counting...  (Read 386 times)
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 16, 2009, 07:15:21 PM »

At the end of the day tomorrow, March 17, I will be finished with month #7 of work, which means I will start month #8 on Wednesday, March 18.  Month #8 will be a huge transition month for me.  I will be wrapping up the training phase of my job by the end of March and will be out on my own with my own areas of the state of Oklahoma to work on and take care of starting April 1.  I'll switch areas on June 1, again on August 1, and every two months after that just to keep the integrity intact, so incase I miss something on an account, somebody with fresh eyes will catch it in just two months.

On April 1, I will also pass my 90-days of permanent employment, and thus will receive my 120 hours of paid vacation (15 days) to use before December 31.  I'll actually have a total of 171 hours of paid time off to use between now and the end of the year including my 43 hours of sick time remaining and 8 extra hours.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 08:31:55 PM »

Hey. Did you ever ask the doctor about that Oklahoma Natural Gas you've been having?

Seriously though, good for you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies