Opinion of the Roman Catholic Church in regards to the Freemasons
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:03:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  Opinion of the Roman Catholic Church in regards to the Freemasons
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Opinion of the Roman Catholic Church in regards to the Freemasons
Freedom Fighters

Horrible People

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 10

Author Topic: Opinion of the Roman Catholic Church in regards to the Freemasons  (Read 4342 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 01:32:10 AM »

Because even they know Mason bashing is stupid and pointless.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 01:34:40 AM »

Because even they know Mason bashing is stupid and pointless.

Well their Church and current Pope are quite big on it. And I'll admit that despite my usual huge differences with them they are 100% right in this case.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 01:39:59 AM »

Because the Masons invaded Iraq, of course.  Is Obama a Mason or are they not all that powerful?  Clearly Bush is/was.  He is involved in ALL evil secret organizations.  Skull and Bones, that weird California thing, the Masons, Illuminati, the 5 Jewish Bankers and of course, The Big Foot Club.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 02:17:58 AM »

Because the Masons invaded Iraq, of course.  Is Obama a Mason or are they not all that powerful?  Clearly Bush is/was.  He is involved in ALL evil secret organizations.  Skull and Bones, that weird California thing, the Masons, Illuminati, the 5 Jewish Bankers and of course, The Big Foot Club.

No, don't be dumb.  The Freemasons are all bipolar with the exact same mood swings.  And I'm sure BRTD source-checked his article with the same intensity he'd give to, say, an article about Obama's birth certificate being faked.

Hmm.  Maybe the Freemasons orchestrated Obama's birth certificate faking because they knew they couldn't re-elect a Republican.  Now, they defeated Hillary Clinton, whose strong performance among Catholics clearly shows that she is a Papal Agent.  Sockpuppet B. Hussein will continue to collapse spectacularly into 2012.  Freemason Republicans will be in the office for twenty years, until elections are formally banned in 2036.  Brilliant!

I don't even really know what I'm making fun of anymore.  Writing this sh**t's just a lot more fun than hearing "I read a well-sourced article on DU."  Or "my aunt said so."  Or really any of these stupid/simplistic "opinion of ____" polls, which would be stupid/simplistic even if he cared about our answers at all.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies