Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 17, 2014, 04:41:13 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  Economics (Moderator: ag)
| | |-+  Rules
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rules  (Read 7540 times)
ag
YaBB God

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2009, 12:05:05 pm »

As I am now the moderator here, just a few rules.

1. Any econ related messages are fine, be they Marxist, Austrian, or whatever other heresy you might think of Smiley

2. As follows from my previous remark, all sorts of judgemental statements about econ theories are also fine, as long as they don't become personally insulting.

2. Personal insults are not fine, and from this moment on will be deleted without warning.
MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2009, 12:10:15 pm »
Ignore

1. Any econ related messages are fine, be they Marxist, Austrian, or whatever other heresy you might think of Smiley

2. As follows from my previous remark, all sorts of judgemental statements about econ theories are also fine, as long as they don't become personally insulting.

2. Personal insults are not fine, and from this moment on will be deleted without warning.

3 is after 2, not 2 is after 2.
Assemblyman & Queen Mum Inks.LWC
Inks.LWC
Moderators
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.61, S: 1.48

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 04:18:46 pm »
Ignore

Are you insulting the moderator's counting skills?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 01:49:33 pm »
Ignore

Austrian

Yay!

ag
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 07:29:44 pm »

You know that there are three kinds of mathematicians? The ones who can count, and the ones who can't Smiley
Derek
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 02:47:22 pm »
Ignore

You know that there are three kinds of mathematicians? The ones who can count, and the ones who can't Smiley

I've been saying that for thousands of generations. Oh man I must be in the latter category.

I'm Derek and I approve this message.
ag
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2010, 02:07:39 am »

Update on the rules. There've been complaints recently, that people cite copyrighted material in full, which would appear, at least to some, to be dubious. I am not a lawyer, nor am I an admirer of the copyright law in its current shape, but I'd rather not get into the interpretations of fair use and such. So, from now on, if you want to cite the entire text, please limit yourself to citing the first paragraph of any article, followed by a link. Of course, if you want to make a point about a particular passage, feel free to cite that passage, no matter where in the article it is. But avoid wholesale cut and paste.

If violations of this rule are reported to me, I will let the poster modify it first. If there is no modification within a reasonable period (say, 12 hours), I shall modify it myself.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout