Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:57:55 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Office of Attorney General Marokai Blue  (Read 2737 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »

Final Message from the Attorney General:

For my successor, whoever you may be, I wish you the best of luck. I've tried to stay on top of all my obligations of this job, and revitalize parts of Atlasia that have become outdated and bothersome, such as the Wiki, or the Intro.

I hope whoever my successor is, you continue this work. I hope you will keep alive the R.O.W. Project, and either work with me (as the creator of the thread) & the President to maintain the introduction thread, or make a new one all on your own. I hope you believe, as I believe, that a properly updated and accurate wiki is absolutely critical to Atlasia's continued existence, and that you can dedicate yourself to it, as you would the legal work you will most assuredly have to handle.

Who do I want my successor to be? Well.. of that I am unsure. I hope this person is active, and takes the job seriously, as I was and did. I hope this person believes in the position of AG and doesn't use it to catapult yourself to higher elected office, and loves the job. Whoever this person is will have my full support, and if requested, my counsel. Best of luck to you, whoever you are.

Thanks to everyone in Atlasia,
AG Marokai Blue
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies