Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:06:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone  (Read 193398 times)
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #650 on: June 20, 2009, 11:43:25 PM »

The Jew Bankers and the Nigra welfare queens.

Wow, I really under estimated you.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #651 on: June 20, 2009, 11:51:32 PM »
« Edited: June 21, 2009, 04:31:15 AM by Lunar »

Collins or Snowe would struggle there.
If Obama lets all the illegal immigrants gain citizenship, that will produce huge numbers for Democrats in the Southwest. Texas would be a toss-up state, possibly lean Obama.

OMG you know what?  I could see him trying to weasle some thing like this through. automatic citizenship for illegals and a free ride to the polls.  wow...that would be similar to how Kennedy stole the 1960 election with daileys "help".  DemocRATs are scary.

Coburn's posts increasingly remind me of Grassley's tweets.

that's because people are increasingly being suckers for him.  Every time you make fun of him, he's de facto making fun of him because his entire fake persona is designed to make you do exactly that.

really, reposting his stuff on the comedy thread is counterproductive Smiley
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #652 on: June 21, 2009, 12:56:18 AM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

So New Agers, Pagans, and Wiccans aren't Satanists in your view?

That's quite liberal of you.  Are you certain you're a conservative?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #653 on: June 21, 2009, 02:32:11 AM »

I have the craziest sex drive in the world man. I can manage a full on rock hard erection with the power of my own mind. I just think "get me an erection", and it happens! Everytime, every single friggin time, I hug a female who isn't ugly, really fat, has at least ten years on me, or is of blood relation, I get an instant erection. It friggin sucks. It's okay if it's a chick who's my age, but it's really awkward when it's my friends 12 year old sister. Guys, is this natural?

I don't care if he's just screwing around...
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #654 on: June 21, 2009, 05:11:10 AM »

This topic has almost never been addressed before, and it wasn't a mistake.  Grant County is very small and it's not surprising that you'd see odd results there.
Thanks Vander.
If I may ask, did Barr spend time campaigning there, hoping he could win at least one count?

Lol pwned. Good job, Van.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #655 on: June 21, 2009, 02:09:38 PM »

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #656 on: June 21, 2009, 02:18:00 PM »

I have the craziest sex drive in the world man. I can manage a full on rock hard erection with the power of my own mind. I just think "get me an erection", and it happens! Everytime, every single friggin time, I hug a female who isn't ugly, really fat, has at least ten years on me, or is of blood relation, I get an instant erection. It friggin sucks. It's okay if it's a chick who's my age, but it's really awkward when it's my friends 12 year old sister. Guys, is this natural?

I was being serious.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #657 on: June 21, 2009, 02:51:57 PM »

Needs context.

Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #658 on: June 21, 2009, 03:12:50 PM »

I was being serious.

Creepy.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #659 on: June 21, 2009, 06:54:32 PM »

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #660 on: June 21, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »

If we already have full restrictions, then I suppose there isn't much more we can do at this time.  If the situation worsens, then we must be prepared for military action.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #661 on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:06 PM »

Phil, come on buddy.  You should be faster with this:

Um, no? I'd be a little worried if that wasn't the case...

Wait until you get a little older....

Actually I find the opposite is true.

Seriously, dude, trust me.  I used to have no problem at all going fully erect, I mean like, morning wood erect, until I was around 21ish.  Ever since then, while I can get most of the way on my own, Soulja Boy needs a little help to get totally airborne.

I actually don't really take it as a negative thing.  Fact is, I actually need something going on to get really excited.  It's part of becoming more experienced.

Smoking probably doesn't help.

You're an ass, you know that Wink

Normally no, BUT when I've smoked weed or drank heavily it can be a problem.  It's called "whiskey dick".  I had a woman leave me over it I'll admit.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #662 on: June 22, 2009, 12:01:44 AM »

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #663 on: June 22, 2009, 12:06:21 AM »

Grow up.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #664 on: June 22, 2009, 12:08:50 AM »

I was supportive of the whole "Love at first sight" thing. But not "marriage at first sight." I would expect you of all people on this forum to want people to take marriage and relationships seriously and maturely.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #665 on: June 22, 2009, 12:13:52 AM »

I was supportive of the whole "Love at first sight" thing. But not "marriage at first sight." I would expect you of all people on this forum to want people to take marriage and relationships seriously and maturely.

As I said in the other thread, I have my own opinions on marriage but to mock the guy about it is wrong. Posting his Facebook status here is even worse.

I also think BushOK has some...issues...so to make fun of him about this is even more cruel.

I find it interesting that the people that mock BushOK are being judgemental (when they'll be the first to lecture conservatives when they happen to be judgemental) and they also happen to be the people most in favor of marriage between any two consenting adults that simply love each other.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #666 on: June 22, 2009, 12:48:41 AM »

The last four posts should all be deleted by a mod.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #667 on: June 22, 2009, 12:49:39 AM »

As I said in the other thread, I have my own opinions on marriage but to mock the guy about it is wrong. Posting his Facebook status here is even worse.

I also think BushOK has some...issues...so to make fun of him about this is even more cruel.

I find it interesting that the people that mock BushOK are being judgemental (when they'll be the first to lecture conservatives when they happen to be judgemental) and they also happen to be the people most in favor of marriage between any two consenting adults that simply love each other.

I don't think those are really comparable things. I don't think it should be illegal for 12-day marriages to occur, unlike opponents of same-sex marriage who think it should be. I would also be skeptical of any couple, hetero- or homosexual, that chose to get married that quickly.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #668 on: June 22, 2009, 10:43:18 AM »

I don't think those are really comparable things. I don't think it should be illegal for 12-day marriages to occur, unlike opponents of same-sex marriage who think it should be. I would also be skeptical of any couple, hetero- or homosexual, that chose to get married that quickly.

I'm not comparing attidues on legality; I'm talking about general attitudes/judging in both situations. If this is only about love, shut your mouth and "don't judge."
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #669 on: June 22, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »

Uh. My parents got engaged after ten days, and they've been together now for thirty years.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #670 on: June 22, 2009, 11:24:10 AM »

Uh. My parents got engaged after ten days, and they've been together now for thirty years.

Little thumbs up thing Keystone Phil likes this.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #671 on: June 22, 2009, 11:42:46 AM »

It certainly seemed as if the Comedy Goldmine was overdue a flamewar.  Good work, guys.
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #672 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:44 PM »

I'm not comparing attidues on legality; I'm talking about general attitudes/judging in both situations. If this is only about love, shut your mouth and "don't judge."

I don't have any problem with you or anyone else having a negative opinion of a same-sex marriage. That's your right to judge it, just as it's my right to judge whatever else I want.

That all being said, I really do hope the marriage works out and I'm not instantly tossing it aside as ridiculous. I'm just, as I sad earlier, skeptical. I hope I'm wrong.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #673 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

I don't have any problem with you or anyone else having a negative opinion of a same-sex marriage. That's your right to judge it, just as it's my right to judge whatever else I want.

We're not talking about someone's right to be judgemental. Of course we all agree that people have the right to be judgemental. However, you still think it is wrong.Many with a more liberal outlook constantly bash more conservative minded people for being personally judgemental and then they go on to do it themselves. The bottom line is that we all "judge" in a certain way.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That's all I ask. Whether we find it ideal or not is irrelevant. BushOK is a good guy. No one will doubt that. We really need to hope for the best and not post comments mocking him in a thread about comedy.
Platypus
hughento
Atlas Star
Australia

« Reply #674 on: June 22, 2009, 01:08:47 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies