Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 03:11:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine XI: The Atlas Forum Demilitarized Zone  (Read 193572 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #850 on: July 13, 2009, 09:53:49 PM »

Yeah.. kind of disturbing..
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #851 on: July 13, 2009, 10:13:00 PM »

throw up on me

I'm gonna try to use that now. I don't know if it'll last though.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #852 on: July 13, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

One time, this kid (we'll call him Person A) I knew told this other kid I knew (Person B), "Why don't you just fuck me in the ass?"...as if it was supposed to be an insult to Person B. Almost like "Why don't you just kiss my ass?"
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #853 on: July 13, 2009, 11:53:47 PM »

One time, this kid (we'll call him Person A) I knew told this other kid I knew (Person B), "Why don't you just fuck me in the ass?"...as if it was supposed to be an insult to Person B. Almost like "Why don't you just kiss my ass?"

Well, what was his answer?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #854 on: July 13, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »

I refrain from saying what's on my mind.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #855 on: July 14, 2009, 12:37:39 AM »

Well, what was his answer?

I forget. I heard the story from someone. I wasn't there. I think Person B was just dumbfounded.

Roll Eyes

The worst kind of trolling because I guarantee it's some attack on me. Sad, pathetic child.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #856 on: July 14, 2009, 12:39:43 AM »

Could Person A also be labeled 'Nike Maso', and Person B 'Ike Massad'?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #857 on: July 14, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

Could Person A also be labeled 'Nike Maso', and Person B 'Ike Massad'?

LOL

No, no, no. These were people from my high school.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #858 on: July 14, 2009, 12:54:15 AM »

I would've said "yes" to his modest proposal and start ass attacking him with my phallic sword until it my white love laser cannon was fully charged and then I would eviscerare his asshole with the magic lasers from my love laser cannon. Afterwards I would get called a "f****t" for destroying another dude's ass, but I could always use the defense "I was given orders".
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #859 on: July 14, 2009, 12:58:33 AM »

I would've said "yes" to his modest proposal and start ass attacking him with my phallic sword until it my white love laser cannon was fully charged and then I would eviscerare his asshole with the magic lasers from my love laser cannon. Afterwards I would get called a "f****t" for destroying another dude's ass, but I could always use the defense "I was given orders".

Oh...ok.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #860 on: July 14, 2009, 01:00:23 AM »

Love is in the air.
RosettaStoned
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -5.91

« Reply #861 on: July 14, 2009, 01:37:56 AM »

Is it just me or is it getting hot in here?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #862 on: July 14, 2009, 04:48:08 AM »

Re-posting this for goldmine purposes.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #863 on: July 14, 2009, 09:14:14 AM »

We have this nostalgia ... with with mass production technology (rather than custom manufactured stuff like we have more of now),

We don't have much 'custom' manufactured stuff at all, Torie.  All that innovation talk is just business school mumbo jumbo.  We still make just a few big things for consumption - cars, houses, food/clothes, and services relating to conflict, illness, and death.  What has happened is not that manufacturing has changed, just that it has been moved to slave states.   This is a very good move for owners but makes most people miserable and has the side effect of creating a dearth of demand which destroys the economic system.

There ..."golden age" ... the standard of living then even for the working stiffs was considerably less than it is now, particularly considering all the amenities we  currently enjoy, and most folks have, like cell phones, that did not exist then.

Totally wrongheaded right-wing talking point there Torie, I'm afraid.  A microwave and a mobile phone does not make up for security and lifetime wellbeing.  Life is still about social position, security, being able to afford a house and car, education and rearing for 2-3 kids, health care, and a pension/retirement.  All of those things are less available now to working class people than they were in the 50s, 60s, and 70s.

Yes, in return for their economic disenfranchisement they get a stupid computer machine.  This is nothing, and in any case would have occurred even without the political changes that destroyed the working class.

Of course you do, you're a privileged.

Opebo =  One of the greatest economic minds this forum has.. maybe even this country.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #864 on: July 14, 2009, 09:20:38 AM »

......ok, good luck with all of that
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #865 on: July 14, 2009, 10:12:39 AM »

Re-posting this for goldmine purposes.
Lemmee echo that sentiment.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #866 on: July 14, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »

Phil's reply is even better.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #867 on: July 15, 2009, 10:14:42 PM »

First of all, shame on you guys for letting the Goldmine fall to page 2.

It's so hot. Nowhere for me to go fishing.

No more river dolphins to catch either. Sad
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #868 on: July 15, 2009, 11:15:35 PM »

Regarding SpongeBob Squarepants:

... the complete lack of animated depiction of heterosexual fornication tend to suggest an atmosphere of homosexuality.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #869 on: July 15, 2009, 11:20:36 PM »

Hey jerk, you left out the best one. Tongue

Spongebob, his fat friend, and that dick-nosed character all seem pretty gay to me..or at least not as gender-defined as the bible would like.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #870 on: July 15, 2009, 11:27:55 PM »

Eisenhower may of had some German ancestry but he was a traitor to to his people for his role in a plan to extermine the German people
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #871 on: July 16, 2009, 01:15:39 AM »

Self-parody?

Considering how many German Americans we have and how few of our Presidents have been German Americans, I think we're due for a string of 4 or 5 of them.

We've had a Kenyan born president, so hey, why not?
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #872 on: July 16, 2009, 01:24:01 AM »

Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #873 on: July 16, 2009, 04:20:03 AM »

Self-parody?

Considering how many German Americans we have and how few of our Presidents have been German Americans, I think we're due for a string of 4 or 5 of them.

We've had a Kenyan born president, so hey, why not?

What do you mean? It seems like a pretty natural response...
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #874 on: July 16, 2009, 04:25:09 AM »

I don't get it.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 71  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies