OBAMA IS A STATIST, GET USE TO IT!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:32:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  OBAMA IS A STATIST, GET USE TO IT!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: OBAMA IS A STATIST, GET USE TO IT!  (Read 2682 times)
politicaladdict
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 26, 2009, 03:21:07 PM »
« edited: March 27, 2009, 02:34:09 AM by politicaladdict »

Well, aside from my previous posts, here's something else.

Obama compared to Bush

Why some liberal call Bush a dictator.

He passed the "Patriot-Act" which gave him the authority to wiretap e-mails and telephone calls for suspected terrorist activity.

He has Gitmo open and doesn't really give rights to terrorists who are non-U.S.-citizens.

Fact: Liberal euro countries such as the Netherlands, Germany and probably Denmark, don't remember for sure, but they allowed wiretapping and so on for suspected terrorists. Can't blame them, what's another way to do so.

Why some people wanna accuse Obama of being dictator including a georgian congressman.

He wants to nationalize the banks, saying that's he's gonna get us out of the mess and has yet to do it.

Didn't do anything with the banks, yet, except nationalize them, he now wants to nationalize  all AIG-like companies and so on, pretty much a statist, right?

Don't think for a minute that he's for the second amendment, because they're trying to instate another assault-weapons-ban. they accuse us of causing the problem of drug-violence at the Mexican border, because of there ability to use guns. How bout secure our borders, because there gonna get guns from mexico, anyways. Guns Don't Kill People, Illegals Kill People.

Tried to re-instate a fairness-doctrine type bill (not fair at all) which would limit and determine who gets the amount of time on radio, and now after political blogging.

wants to fund something called a "Civilian Naional Security Force" equally as funded as our as military.
WHAT... police-state, maybe?

link: about a similar bill http://brendabowers.wordpress.com/2009/03/23/obama%E2%80%99s-civilian-national-security-force-passed-by-house-action-needed-now/

They have the biggest goverment expansion and that's scary, he is a statist so is that idiotic congress.

They wanna violate the first and second amendment. and wanna twist the fourth, which states "Protection from unreasonable search and seizure" tell me, how would you stop a terrorist attack? It did say "UNREASONABLE" so what's so unreasonable about that?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 03:22:31 PM »

I'm the troll? Tongue
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »

No, you're just a brainwashed servant of the establishment Tongue
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2009, 05:36:53 PM »

I have this phobia about solid caps. I suspect I need to seek help.  Sad

AND SOMEBODY NEEDS TO WORK ON THEIR WRITING SKILLS.

Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2009, 06:56:52 PM »

Tried to pass a bill to re-instate a fairness-doctrine type bill (not fair at all) which would limit and determine who gets the amount of time on radio and, now after political blogging.

I'm sure you'll have no problem backing up that allegation about Obama with news stories. (Links to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, any Republican saying "they want to bring back the Fairness Doctrine" don't count.)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2009, 07:00:20 PM »

MASS PANIC. BATTLE STATIONS.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

politicaladdict
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2009, 07:11:11 PM »

Yeah, well some liberal democrats are standing up to Obama, THANK GOD! So, can't fool all people.

politicaladdict
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »
« Edited: March 26, 2009, 07:22:09 PM by politicaladdict »

Rush Limbaugh is the most listened to radio host in the United States. So yeah, he knows alot, unlike liberals who wanna take out of context his phrase "I want the president to fail" and liberals know they take it out of context, but they don't care.

Just like they tried to trash Sarah Palin, accusing her of doing something wrong in the Troopergate-scandal or as Sean would say TAZORGATE-SCANDAL.

Liberals ARE AFRAID of Sarah Palin, otherwise they wouldn't try tearing her down like they've been doing.

And those SISSY DEMOCRAPS are afraid of Rush Limbaugh, get use to it!

So, just because some people say she's nothin, they are dead wrong!

Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2009, 07:21:53 PM »

Rush Limbaugh is the most listened to radio host in the United States. So yeah, he knows alot, unlike liberals who wanna take out of context his phrase "I want the president to fail" and liberals know they take it out of context, but they don't care.

Just like they tried to trash Sarah Palin, accusing her of doing something wrong in the Troopergate-scandal or as Sean would say TAZORGATE-SCANDAL.

Liberals ARE AFRAID of Sarah Palin, otherwise they wouldn't try tearing her down like they've been doing.

Dude, you seriously need to get some.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »

Explain to me why he "flunked everything" in college.
politicaladdict
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2009, 07:27:20 PM »
« Edited: March 26, 2009, 07:35:44 PM by politicaladdict »

Well, the better question is, how did he become the number talkshow-host? You go to college or university, you become a marxist just like obama's terrorist friend.

Not all people have to go to college to become rich, because they use there brains. So, he made alot not going to college.

WANT MONEY WITHOUT A JOB? VOTE DEMOCRAT!
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:09 PM »

I think these forums might be a better fit for you.
politicaladdict
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

Thanks! but I see alot of those everywhere else.
Earth

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »

LOL at popularity=intelligence.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 12:59:09 AM »

So, just because some people say she's nothin, they are dead wrong!

1.  Just because a bunch of dittoheads listen to Limbaugh doesn't mean he is intelligent....

2.  If Sarah Palin was so special, and 'the liberals only hate her because they fear her' why do moderates hate her guts??
politicaladdict
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2009, 01:43:32 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2009, 01:45:08 AM by politicaladdict »

It depends who call themselves moderates. Obama got elected pretending-to-be-a-moderate by saying he'll have tax-cuts for 95% of americans , some voters had said HE'D HAVE-TO-GOVERN-FROM-THE-CENTRE, Hillary claimed to be a moderate, the extremely liberal San Francisco accused Nancy Pelosi of being a moderate or even conservative... YEAH, RIGHT!

This country is more centre-right, and I think we'll eventually get the real non-liberal moderates over her, and I still think there more conservatives, anyways.
CARLHAYDEN
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.38, S: -0.51

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2009, 01:53:29 AM »

Yeah, you're a troll!
politicaladdict
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »

I guess, that's what all people have to say, a "troll"

Just like all Obama had to say was "CHANGE" just to get elected.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »

It depends who call themselves moderates. Obama got elected pretending-to-be-a-moderate by saying he'll have tax-cuts for 95% of americans , some voters had said HE'D HAVE-TO-GOVERN-FROM-THE-CENTRE, Hillary claimed to be a moderate, the extremely liberal San Francisco accused Nancy Pelosi of being a moderate or even conservative... YEAH, RIGHT!

This country is more centre-right, and I think we'll eventually get the real non-liberal moderates over her, and I still think there more conservatives, anyways.

Are you on drugs son?
politicaladdict
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2009, 02:27:38 AM »

No, I'm against legalization of illegal drugs if that's what your reffering to, unlike Obama who wants to legalize.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2009, 02:32:41 AM »

No, I'm against legalization of illegal drugs if that's what your reffering to, unlike Obama who wants to legalize.

In that case, stop playing with yourself.
Go get laid.
politicaladdict
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2009, 02:53:21 AM »
« Edited: March 27, 2009, 02:55:27 AM by politicaladdict »

I didn't vote for gay-rights, either, just in case you didn't know, so stay out of my sex life.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2009, 03:00:01 AM »

Haha, they're all 'statists' by definition.  Obama just wants to very slightly modulate the system to make the appearance of it not being entirely one sided. 
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2009, 03:28:52 AM »

STATIST!

I didn't vote for gay-rights, either, just in case you didn't know, so stay out of my sex life.

STATIST!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies