E: 5.94, S: 2.61
I have a plan I would like the delegates to debate and hopefully vote on.
My plan is this:
1. Reduce the Regions to 3 region. Each region would have close to the same amount of members in it. Also every April and October the region's lines can be changed if needed to equal out the number of members.
2. Each region would act like a state. They will have there own constitution and their own laws, etc.
3. Each region must have a Head of Region(what they call it is up to each region), and an Assembly of three members, both the HoR and the Assembly member are elected by the people of that region. (It is up to each region when and how many times a year they are elected.)
4. The Assembly will act like a mini senate, they will come up with bills, debate bills etc. The Assembly will be open to all members of that region so members can give bills and debate bills but the Assembly members are the only ones that can pass a bill. Once passed it go to the HoR and is signed or vetoed.
5. The Head of Region would be the person who is in charge of holding elections, signing/vetoing bills and keeping the Assembly member in order. Also if an Assembly member resign the HoR would take that members place until they elected another member.
6. Each region would send two senators to the senate, leaving 4 at large senate seats.
7. (Can be taking out) The President Pro-Temproe would have to come from the most active region.