The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:41:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: The "Repair Our Wiki" Project! (R.O.W.)  (Read 20238 times)
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009, 06:22:33 AM »

Thank you, I don't know what happen, but I know when I went to bed last night everything was fine with it. So I know I didn't do it!! Tongue  I did add the flag and the box.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009, 07:59:48 AM »

We need a page for the Thirtieth Senate. I would do it myself but sadly I suck at working the wiki.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #52 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:54 AM »

We need a page for the Thirtieth Senate. I would do it myself but sadly I suck at working the wiki.

I'll work on that.

Edit: We alread have that page it's just not linked to rest of them. I'll see if I can link it.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #53 on: April 24, 2009, 10:27:44 AM »

I'll work on that.

There already is such a page, BTW.

You can reach it if you put in "Thirtieth Senate", but I don't think there's a link to it anywhere.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2009, 10:29:10 AM »

I'll work on that.

There already is such a page, BTW.

You can reach it if you put in "Thirtieth Senate", but I don't think there's a link to it anywhere.

Yea, I searched "Thirteth Senate" and found it. I'll see if I can link it.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #55 on: April 24, 2009, 11:26:10 AM »

I took care of it. Just search "Template: Senates" to edit it.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #56 on: April 24, 2009, 11:57:34 AM »

I took care of it. Just search "Template: Senates" to edit it.

Thank you for telling me that. I was looking everywhere.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #57 on: April 24, 2009, 12:45:42 PM »

Thank you, I don't know what happen, but I know when I went to bed last night everything was fine with it. So I know I didn't do it!! Tongue  I did add the flag and the box.

It was awful, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but the directory was conflicting with other portions of the front page and bleeding into them. (It was seriously sitting right on top of news and announcements) But I managed to re-arrange the page so nothing is conflicting and the flag part was preserved.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #58 on: April 24, 2009, 01:00:07 PM »

It was awful, I'm not exactly sure what happened, but the directory was conflicting with other portions of the front page and bleeding into them. (It was seriously sitting right on top of news and announcements) But I managed to re-arrange the page so nothing is conflicting and the flag part was preserved.

Well thank you for fixing it, whatever it was. I'm currently working on updated the regions citizen's pages. I have already completed the Mideast, Midwest and Northeast.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2009, 01:00:42 PM »

Well thank you for fixing it, whatever it was. I'm currently working on updated the regions citizen's pages. I have already completed the Mideast, Midwest and Northeast.

You deserve a medal or something, Tongue
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2009, 01:05:32 PM »

Haha, I don't mind doing it at all. I love fixing things and working with the computer. It's just taking me a little bit to find out how to do things. Soon I will run out of things to do.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #61 on: April 24, 2009, 06:54:10 PM »

Bgwah, do you mind if I add your name to the list of volunteers? Your work on the wiki has been fantastic and much appreciated, but you never really said you wanted to sign up, Tongue
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2009, 12:25:17 AM »

Haha, I don't mind doing it at all. I love fixing things and working with the computer. It's just taking me a little bit to find out how to do things. Soon I will run out of things to do.

Reminds me of myself 3 years ago.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2009, 12:33:00 AM »

Bgwah, do you mind if I add your name to the list of volunteers? Your work on the wiki has been fantastic and much appreciated, but you never really said you wanted to sign up, Tongue

sure, lol
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2009, 03:31:37 PM »

For some reason the logo I gave you isn't showing up anymore, so I had to redue it. This time I saved it to Atlas.

Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2009, 03:55:17 PM »

Odd. Thanks for the fix, updated. Smiley
Fritz
JLD
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #66 on: April 26, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »

Hey, while you guys are doing all this work on the Wiki, could someone fix this section of the Midwest region's page?  Copy/paste below:

The legislature's seats are also divided among districts, two of which include Midwestern states. The Midwestern states are divided between District 3 and District 5.

District 3 is represented by PBrunsel. District 5 is represented by Ebowed. The next election for these seats shall be in August 2007.

Thanks.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #67 on: April 26, 2009, 05:14:22 PM »

Hey, while you guys are doing all this work on the Wiki, could someone fix this section of the Midwest region's page?  Copy/paste below:

The legislature's seats are also divided among districts, two of which include Midwestern states. The Midwestern states are divided between District 3 and District 5.

District 3 is represented by PBrunsel. District 5 is represented by Ebowed. The next election for these seats shall be in August 2007.

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken districts no longer exist so that could be totally removed. I don't want to do it unless I get that confirmed though.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #68 on: April 26, 2009, 06:21:25 PM »

Thanks.

If I'm not mistaken districts no longer exist so that could be totally removed. I don't want to do it unless I get that confirmed though.

Yeah, districts were replaced by STV.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: April 27, 2009, 03:22:53 AM »

Somehow I missed a few laws (confusing titles lead me to think something isn't completed or was abandoned, some laws say they've passed or been signed, some sit at "Final Vote" for all eternity, and I was sick with a terrible sinus infection earlier in the month) passed by the Senate.

But worry not! I've wiki'd all three and edited two other laws with the amendment notices.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2009, 05:09:41 PM »

If it is possible, can someone update the Northeast page. It still shows Rocky as gov, and CJO vacant. Verily is still our CJO. thanks!
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #71 on: May 02, 2009, 05:27:14 PM »

If it is possible, can someone update the Northeast page. It still shows Rocky as gov, and CJO vacant. Verily is still our CJO. thanks!

There, I did it.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #72 on: May 06, 2009, 05:30:11 PM »

The PPT and Dean page's need to be updated. Here's the info for the PPT page for the PPT for someone to update:

Colin- September 2008
Lewis Trondheim- Steptember 2008-January 2009.
Al- January 2009-March 2009.
HappyWarrior- March 2009- Present
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #73 on: May 06, 2009, 06:55:52 PM »

I updated the PPT page with all that information, but I don't have enough knowledge about the Deans to make any editing on that subject I'm afraid.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #74 on: May 06, 2009, 07:07:30 PM »

I updated the PPT page with all that information, but I don't have enough knowledge about the Deans to make any editing on that subject I'm afraid.

I believe BK is currently the Dean.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies