Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:31:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election Campaign
  Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Kerry Kicked Bush's Butt So Royally It Hurt to Watch (ouch!!)  (Read 3498 times)
freedomburns
FreedomBurns

Political Matrix
E: -7.23, S: -8.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2004, 07:59:13 PM »

Wow, the partisanship and hate is absurd here.

Dude, you only say that when people are ripping Republicans.  I've never seen you rally to the defense of Democrats.  So your comment comes across as being a little disingenuous.

And it is just WAY too much fun to hate on someone as lacking in mental capacity as GWB is.  He is a public figure and he asked for it.  That guy's IQ is three points below a rice krispie treat. 

That's right. a box of tic tacs would make a better president than that marshmallow brain.  He's a post turtle.  Anything else you needed to know about Rancher Bush?
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2004, 08:39:04 PM »

Actually, it's probably way above yours
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2004, 09:57:24 PM »

Bush's IQ is thought to be 125 (independent analysis), though it could be +/- 5 points or so.

In other words, a lot of Democrats should probably do a little IQ test before they call Bush dumb.

Plenty of smart people aren't smooth talkers. Plenty of smooth talkers aren't smart people.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2004, 11:14:20 AM »

Dude, you only say that when people are ripping Republicans.  I've never seen you rally to the defense of Democrats.  So your comment comes across as being a little disingenuous.

And it is just WAY too much fun to hate on someone as lacking in mental capacity as GWB is.  He is a public figure and he asked for it.  That guy's IQ is three points below a rice krispie treat. 

That's right. a box of tic tacs would make a better president than that marshmallow brain.  He's a post turtle.  Anything else you needed to know about Rancher Bush?

The partisanship is absurd here, in both directions.   I've said it in other threads with Republicans too, maybe you just chose not to read them.  That makes YOUR post a little disingenuous.

And the rest of your post proves my original point.  Be RESPECTFUL, no one wants to hear your spin.  Intelligent discussion requires respect.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2004, 12:21:55 AM »

I bet you could get into Yale, right?
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies