brace yourself for the tribulation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:22:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Religion & Philosophy (Moderator: World politics is up Schmitt creek)
  brace yourself for the tribulation
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: brace yourself for the tribulation  (Read 22191 times)
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2009, 03:37:21 PM »

All races of man DID NOT spring from Adam and Eve.  GOD created on the 6th day, the different races, ie, the black man of Africa, the yellow man of the Orient, the Indians of India, etc.

On the 7th day God rested. 
Afterwards, He created the Adamic CAUCASIAN man of whom God's chosen people (the house of Israel) descended, AND of whom God's Son was born.

Rom 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned" (KJV)

so, it was the white Adam that sinned, but the black, yellow, and Indian Adams didn't sin?

As I stated before, God created the other races of man BEFORE he created the Adamic/caucasian man.

With that, you need to read the following verses 13 and 14 of Romans 5.

Rom 5:13For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

That doesn't answer the question I poised to you:

so, it was the white Adam that sinned, but the black, yellow, and Indian Adams didn't sin?

How did sin get imputed to blacks if the white Adam sinned...sounds like you're saying the White Man messed everything up.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2009, 03:57:15 PM »

All races of man DID NOT spring from Adam and Eve.  GOD created on the 6th day, the different races, ie, the black man of Africa, the yellow man of the Orient, the Indians of India, etc.

Afterwards, He created the Adamic CAUCASIAN man of whom God's chosen people (the house of Israel) descended, AND of whom God's Son was born.

Rom 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned" (KJV)

As I stated before, God created the other races of man BEFORE he created the Adamic/caucasian man.

Rom 5:13For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

How did sin get imputed to blacks if the white Adam sinned...sounds like you're saying the White Man messed everything up.

As verse 13 says, Sin was in the world when God created the Adamic/caucasian man, and those other races were committing sin, BUT those other races of people were not governed by the law until Adam and the law was enacted.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2009, 04:07:38 PM »

As verse 13 says, Sin was in the world when God created the Adamic/caucasian man, and those other races were committing sin, BUT those other races of people were not governed by the law until Adam and the law was enacted.

Rom 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

"from Adam to Moses" means everyone in the family tree of Adam up to the Law of Moses, not people outside of the Adam's family tree.  And it explicitly states that sin entered the world through ONE MAN...so you're theory of stating that sin was in the world prior to WhiteBoyAdam is in total contradiction.

And there was no 8th day of Creation, in fact, the 7th day never even had an evening for it was an eternal rest.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2009, 07:41:59 PM »

prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2009, 08:28:05 AM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I hope the moderator is indeed watching this thread, and I hope that he or she is able to recognize true hate speech when they see it.

Shoving a picture of a backwoods snakehandler in the face of a fellow poster, and/or a picture of a Klansman, is hate speech at its worse.

That seems to be the thing to do nowdays to a poster who refuses to worship the man of lawlessness.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2009, 08:44:12 AM »
« Edited: February 18, 2009, 08:49:41 AM by prophetman »

Rom 5:12 "Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned 13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

"from Adam to Moses" means everyone in the family tree of Adam up to the Law of Moses, not people outside of the Adam's family tree.  And it explicitly states that sin entered the world through ONE MAN...so you're theory of stating that sin was in the world prior to WhiteBoyAdam is in total contradiction.

And there was no 8th day of Creation, in fact, the 7th day never even had an evening for it was an eternal rest.

Go ahead and make all the lame arguments you like, but you cannot dispute the fact that Adam fathered the people of God, ie, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Issac, Jacob and the house of Israel.  These were all people of caucasian descent, and the ancestors of todays European/caucasians.

Cain on the other hand is not even listed in Adam's progenity.

There were no laws governing sin before Adam.  It was ADAM, the CAUCASIAN race of man of whom God gave the first commandment when He said, "Thou shalt not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2009, 09:30:48 AM »

Go ahead and make all the lame arguments you like

the fact that there was no 8th day and the fact that the 7th "day" was eternal, is anything but lame.  And it totally refutes your idea that God created WhiteAdam after the 7th day. 

Like every false doctrine, no matter how well thought out, it doesn't mesh with scripture.

---

, but you cannot dispute the fact that Adam fathered the people of God, ie, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Issac, Jacob and the house of Israel.  These were all people of caucasian descent, and the ancestors of todays European/caucasians.

Adam fathered everyone.

---

Cain on the other hand is not even listed in Adam's progenity.

huh?  then who was the father of Cain if not Adam?

Gen 4:1 Adam lay with his wife Eve, and she became pregnant and gave birth to Cain

---

There were no laws governing sin before Adam.  It was ADAM, the CAUCASIAN race of man of whom God gave the first commandment when He said, "Thou shalt not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil."

the "law" Paul is referring to in Rom 5:12-14 is the Law of Moses - "death reign from Adam to Moses".  Paul does mention the single commandment given to Adam, but that commandment did NOT apply after Adam for it only applied to the Garden - it was not in place after they were driven out of the Garden.

But Romans ch 5 is a tad too involved for this discussion.  We've have much more fundamental differences to discuss (see above).
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2009, 05:16:49 AM »
« Edited: February 19, 2009, 06:40:47 AM by prophetman »

Quote from: Restricted

There are clearly two creation events in Genesis; In chapter 1, verse 27, and in chapter 2, verse 7.

To believe and teach that Adam and Eve; a couple of the same race were able to have children of all races, is not only false, it's LUDICROUS!

Compared to the African black man, and the yellow/Oriental man, the European/caucasian man is a relatively young race of man.  And it's because God created Adam, the caucasian man perhaps thousands of years after the 6th day creation of mankind.

Rediculous.  Adam fathered the caucasian race.  After Cain murdered his son Abel, Gen.5:3 says, "And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth."

An African black man of whom God called "the serpent", fathered Cain.

And the scripture goes on to say, "and she again bear his brother Abel", which is to say, she continued in childbirth.  Cain and Abel were twins; Cain who was black and of the Serpent, and Abel who was caucasian and of Adam.

Oh, so after Adam and Eve disobeyed God and mated with the black race, God just did away with the commandment that they should not be fruitful with the black man, eh?   HAH!, I think not.   That commandment still stands today!  God never intended for his caucasian people to co-habit with the black man.  It is totally un-natural.

Up until the last half of this century most white Americans felt that it was un-natural.
A gallop poll in 1968 showed that 97% of white Americans felt that black/white interracial sex and marriage was wrong.  But, since that time white Americans have "fallen away" from that belief.

And so it was that Paul could write of the European Americans, and of the 2nd Coming of Christ in 11Thes.2,  "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come "a falling away first", and that man of lawlessness be revealed."

Having said that, I'm finished with this thread except to say that, the tribulation is quickly coming upon America, and it's all because every single prophecy about America has been fulfilled.

John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 07:15:46 AM »

To believe and teach that Adam and Eve; a couple of the same race were able to have children of all races, is not only false, it's LUDICROUS!

Because believing that a man can be horrendously tortured and killed on a cross and then come back to life in three days isn't ludicrous? Or that you can fit two of every animal on the planet on a boat and have them reproduce without the severe genetic damage that would result from inbreeding? Or how about the various other fantastical things that nobody alive has even seen that you most likely would consider ludicrous if they were in any religious text other than the Bible?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 08:16:20 AM »

There are clearly two creation events in Genesis; In chapter 1, verse 27, and in chapter 2, verse 7.

... Compared to the African black man, and the yellow/Oriental man, the European/caucasian man is a relatively young race of man.  And it's because God created Adam, the caucasian man perhaps thousands of years after the 6th day creation of mankind.

no, Gen ch2 is simply filling in detail of Gen ch 1.  Any attempt to turn chapter two into another creation series won't mesh with scripture's own interpretation of Genesis in that God was finished creating by the 7th day:

Hebrews 4:3-4 "His work has been finished since the creation of the world. 4For somewhere he has spoken about the seventh day in these words: 'And on the seventh day God rested from all his work.'"

That's why there is no evening for the 7th day in Genesis - it was an eternal rest from creating this world.  And that eternal rest is the same rest promised to believers.

Any attempt to turn Gen 2 into another creation series is going to contradict scripture's own interpretation.

---

Oh, so after Adam and Eve disobeyed God and mated with the black race, God just did away with the commandment that they should not be fruitful with the black man, eh?   HAH!, I think not.   That commandment still stands today!  God never intended for his caucasian people to co-habit with the black man.  It is totally un-natural.

...Having said that, I'm finished with this thread except to say that, the tribulation is quickly coming upon America, and it's all because every single prophecy about America has been fulfilled.

I am sure you could go on to tell us how modern day Israelis are not true descendants of Jacob...and so on and so on...

But your doctrine doesn't mesh with scripture.  Rather it only serves to justify your own desires.  It is as transparent as those who attempt to use scripture to justify homosexuality, and the only ones who are deceived by it are those who are already deceived.

Tribulation may very well be coming to America, but not for the reasons you list.

BTW, what church do you go to?
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2009, 09:57:32 AM »

Prophetman,

In another thread you started on this board, I asked you a number of questions, and you didn't answer me:

You can find my question at this link.

Even if you were somehow to twist Genesis into a distortion to suit your views, that certain races were created at different times, I ask that you explain to me the Flood and how it is that you can possibly reconcile your opinins with what the Bible clearly states.

We read that:

The NASB in fact says of verse 19:

Since you like the King James version of the Bible, you may perhaps think that the above versions were somehow mis-interpretted, but the King James version is equally clear:

So we can see that according to this verse, all people in the world today are decended from Noah and his three sons.

You claim that african americans are descended from Cain, as opposed to caucasians who you allege are not. I ask you, as I did previously, to explain:

Or in your preferred version:

So, if Noah and his family were saved because God viewed them as righteous, and you believe the descendents of Cain are in the world today, then God must be fine with marrying Cain's offspring as Noah's sons must have done.

So there are only three options:
1. Cain's descendents are people with dark skin colour but they did not marry into Noah's family and no one alive today is a descendent of Cain because all of his descendents perished during the flood, or
2. Some people today are the descendents of Cain, and they are descended from the wives of Noah's children and God had no problems with Noah's children marrying Cain's descendents, nor interracial marriage because he considered Noah's family to be righteous, or
3. Somehow, Cain's descendents managed to outsmart God and stow away on the Ark.

So prophetman, tell me: which of these three options do you believe?
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2009, 10:54:03 AM »

well done Smid.  I like the way you divide scripture.  Why haven't you and I ever discussed doctrine?
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2009, 05:09:24 AM »

Prophetman,

In another thread you started on this board, I asked you a number of questions, and you didn't answer me:

You can find my question at this link.

Even if you were somehow to twist Genesis into a distortion to suit your views, that certain races were created at different times, I ask that you explain to me the Flood and how it is that you can possibly reconcile your opinins with what the Bible clearly states.

We read that:

The NASB in fact says of verse 19:

Since you like the King James version of the Bible, you may perhaps think that the above versions were somehow mis-interpretted, but the King James version is equally clear:

So we can see that according to this verse, all people in the world today are decended from Noah and his three sons.

You claim that african americans are descended from Cain, as opposed to caucasians who you allege are not. I ask you, as I did previously, to explain:

Or in your preferred version:

So, if Noah and his family were saved because God viewed them as righteous, and you believe the descendents of Cain are in the world today, then God must be fine with marrying Cain's offspring as Noah's sons must have done.

So there are only three options:
1. Cain's descendents are people with dark skin colour but they did not marry into Noah's family and no one alive today is a descendent of Cain because all of his descendents perished during the flood, or
2. Some people today are the descendents of Cain, and they are descended from the wives of Noah's children and God had no problems with Noah's children marrying Cain's descendents, nor interracial marriage because he considered Noah's family to be righteous, or
3. Somehow, Cain's descendents managed to outsmart God and stow away on the Ark.

So prophetman, tell me: which of these three options do you believe?

Neither.

First of all NOAH was the only one who was found blameless and righteous before the Lord.  Thus why God blessed both Noah and his family.

Without a doubt Ham was married to a black woman, of Cain.  God makes a point of telling us that twice, in verses 18 and 22 of Genesis 9.  But that in no wise indicate that God was pleased with that relationship.  God simply used the occasion and that relationship to repopulate the earth with the black race after the flood.

Notice if you will, the border of the Canaanites. Verse 19 of chapter 10 says the border was "from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto "Sodom, and Gomorrah", and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha."

"These are the sons of Ham, after their families, after their tongues, in their countries, and in their nations", verse 20 says.

"Sodom and Gomorrah"....That would explain where homosexuality comes from, AND why the Canaanites and the continent of Africa has so many cases of the AIDS virus today.

Is this "hate speech"?  No!, it's simply the TRUTH.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 05:24:31 AM »

well done Smid.  I like the way you divide scripture.  Why haven't you and I ever discussed doctrine?

Sure you like Smid's way of dividing the scriptures!, because his way is just like yours.
Nontheless, it's not GOD'S WAY.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 07:40:50 AM »

Your math on Noah's Ark doesn't measure up.

1. Biblically speaking everyone not on the ark died. This left a remaining population of eight - Noah and his wife, his three sons and their wives.
2. Supposing Noah being the righteous one, by your definition his wife would be white, otherwise by your claims his marriage would be considered an abomination and he couldn't possibly be righteous.
3. Thus all of Noah's sons would be white.
4. Supposing all of Noah's sons on the ark had wives of other races, you'll have a total of FOUR races.
5. There are more than four races on the planet. Even supposing all the Europeans whites are one race, you have blacks, Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians, Arabs, Persians, Egyptians, multiple races of Native Americans, and quite a few more.

Where did all these extra races come from?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 10:23:11 AM »

That's just silly Dibble.  Everybody knows there are only white, black and "yellow" people.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 11:40:55 AM »

Sure you like Smid's way of dividing the scriptures!, because his way is just like yours.
Nontheless, it's not GOD'S WAY.

Is that a fact?!  Then check out your statement below...

You've basically been claiming that Adam wasn't the first man, but was created in Genesis ch2, and that the other races of men were previously created in Genesis ch1...but that is NOT how the bible interprets it:

1Cor 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul."

Obviously, Paul thought "Adam" was "the first man".

---

So, your doctrine has two very major flaws:
1) God had finished all of creation by the 7th day, which was eternal (Heb 4:3-4)...therefore Genesis ch2 is NOT a separate creation but simply fills in the details of Genesis ch1.
2) Adam was the first man (1Cor 15:45)...therefore there were no races of men created prior to Adam.

Now, I ask you:  If your way of dividing the word is God's way, then why does Heb 4:3-4 and 1Cor 15:45 explicitly interpret the Genesis account differently than you do? 
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 12:10:16 PM »

Dibble/Dead0man

What’s going on here?  Are you two competing for The Accidental Bible Interpreter Award, or something?  Hehe.

As for me, once again I find myself agreeing with the unbeliever’s interpretation of scripture.  Strange how that always seems to happen.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 01:29:19 PM »

prophetman still posts here? lol
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 06:34:10 PM »

Dibble/Dead0man

What’s going on here?  Are you two competing for The Accidental Bible Interpreter Award, or something?  Hehe.

As for me, once again I find myself agreeing with the unbeliever’s interpretation of scripture.  Strange how that always seems to happen.

You don't have to believe in the contents of a book to be able to read and understand it. Sure, there can be debate in how things should be interpreted, but prophetman's interpretations are so contradictory to the plain English contents of the Bible and reality in general that there's just no possible way I could agree with them as being the correct interpretations.
prophetman
Rookie
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2009, 06:40:48 AM »
« Edited: February 21, 2009, 06:50:37 AM by prophetman »

Adam and Eve were the first CAUCASIAN couple that God created, and from their race JESUS CHRIST would eventually come.

"and the last Adam (Jesus Christ) was made a quickening spirit", the verse goes on to say.

Oh but there were!  I refer you once again to Acts 17:26 which says, "God hath made of one blood (of human blood) all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation."

[/quote]

Quite the contrary!....Those scriptures say exactly what I'm saying. You just simply don't have the spiritual eyes to see it.

You need to study Romans, chapter 11.
In those scriptures Paul describes the house of Israel ie, the caucasian race as being the "natural" branches of the olive tree.   And he describes how that the non whites, ie the Gentiles can be grafted into the olive tree if they believe. 
Like the non-whites who come to America, and assimilate into our culture.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #71 on: February 21, 2009, 07:37:40 AM »

I've said it once and I'll say it again.  Christians give Christianity a bad name.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2009, 04:08:12 PM »

1Cor 15:45 "And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul, and the last Adam (Jesus Christ) was made a quickening spirit"

Quite the contrary!....Those scriptures say exactly what I'm saying. You just simply don't have the spiritual eyes to see it.

I see you saying that Adam was NOT the first man.  And I see Paul saying that Adam WAS the first man.

What you are saying and what Paul is saying are NOT the same.

And where in scripture does it say Adam was white?  And why wouldn't whites be the descendents of Japheth, and not Shem?  How on earth do you conclude that white are a product of Shem's descendents and not Japheth's?
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »

This thread = *facepalm*
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies