"Department of Economic Affairs" & Term Limits Ideas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:36:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Constitutional Convention (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  "Department of Economic Affairs" & Term Limits Ideas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: "Department of Economic Affairs" & Term Limits Ideas  (Read 7084 times)
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« on: April 28, 2009, 11:09:43 AM »

The Department of Economic Affairs sounds exactly like what the GM was intended to be back in the day.  A wonderful idea in principle, but it's never worked out.

Consecutive term limits I might be willing to support.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 10:00:03 PM »

The Department of Economic Affairs sounds exactly like what the GM was intended to be back in the day.  A wonderful idea in principle, but it's never worked out.

True, but that might be more reason to implement that sort of responsibility in elected office instead of just letting someone do it whenever they feel like. I feel like that sort of structure is badly needed and simple economic reports could make the game more interesting and the legislature more active.

I doubt you would get anyone to run.  I agree that it's necessary and would be a lot of fun, but the fact is that the task itself is no fun at all.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies