Opinion of Sam Spade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 03:18:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Sam Spade
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 6528 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« on: April 28, 2009, 12:04:21 AM »

I haven't seen Sam avoid a discussion about him for more than a few posts... what's happening?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 12:24:33 AM »

Yet I knew you would be the exact next person to respond to this thread Smiley  I'd have written that prediction down somewhere if I could have without ruining it, although it was influenced by seeing you online.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »

I also finds his attempts to write off anything bad that happens to the Republican party as ultimately helpful to it annoying.

That's merely because of its present state (i.e. crumbling, if not collapsing to a certain extent).  Wouldn't have said that 6, heck, even 4 years ago, to any degree, if at all.

You see, the Republican party is going through a state quite similar to what our economy will eventually have to go through (sooner rather than later) - a clearing out of the bad debts and obligations.  Anything that furthers this cause, as a Republican, I should be supportive of.

How is it possible for a political party to be in a strong majority without lots of dead weight?
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 09:07:42 PM »

Fair enough.  I was just thinking of how the Democrats now have their Rangel's, Murtha's, and [sigh] Harman's and even, indeed, Specter's.  Indeed, the faux-moderate grandstanders like Specter (R) and Bayh (D) emerge as thus when their party is the majority and retreat from their grandstanding when they realize they're in a minority.

While the Republicans had a few scandals 2000-2006, Delay, leadership aware of Foley's love of interns, etc.

It's an interesting dichotomy between douchebags in your party and being in the minority.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

Question: What do you call it when Sam Spade is stabbed to death by a homeless African American during a mugging gone awry?

Answer: Justice

To be fair, Sam did state: "What are you, a f-cking stupid n-gger retard fag, you're not even pointing the gun at my face while you try and rob me!  I knew you people were genetically inferior"
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies