Opinion of Sam Spade (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:04:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Sam Spade (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Sam Spade
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Opinion of Sam Spade  (Read 6497 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: April 27, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »

I'm glad he finally changed his avatar to blue. Fake green avatars irk me.

Agreed, even though he's technically a registered Democrat. I'll also mention that his latest doomsayer persona has had me rolling my eyes more than a couple of times.

In the end, this place would still be worse off without him. He provides some interesting analysis.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »

I'm actually impressed that he hasn't said something along the lines of:

"Unlike the rest of you, I'm not a publicity hound.  I don't care what f****ts on the Internet care about me.  Right now I'm more focused on the recession.  These new numbers have very, very bad consequences.  I won't say what quite yet, but be on your guard.  Things will get worse before they get better."

Why would he say something like that? That sounds way too optimistic to fit into his current persona.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 06:30:38 PM »

I also finds his attempts to write off anything bad that happens to the Republican party as ultimately helpful to it annoying.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 12:29:04 AM »

I also finds his attempts to write off anything bad that happens to the Republican party as ultimately helpful to it annoying.

That's merely because of its present state (i.e. crumbling, if not collapsing to a certain extent).  Wouldn't have said that 6, heck, even 4 years ago, to any degree, if at all.

You see, the Republican party is going through a state quite similar to what our economy will eventually have to go through (sooner rather than later) - a clearing out of the bad debts and obligations.  Anything that furthers this cause, as a Republican, I should be supportive of.

Fair enough, reminds me a little of JJ though.

So did you actually switch your registration?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies