Did you like high school? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:13:35 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Did you like high school? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Did you like high school?
yes

no

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 39

Author Topic: Did you like high school?  (Read 2584 times)
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« on: April 28, 2009, 09:24:11 AM »

Mixed bag.

Pros:
1. I had a few awesome teachers. The best were my freshman year art teacher Mr. Green and my senior year English teacher Mr. Parejko. The two of them were not afraid to tell the more idiotic and lazy students what they thought of them.
2. Decent curriculum. It was a public school, and it wasn't perfect, but it was a pretty good school. There was busy work, but there was a fair amount of real learning as well.
3. I was in a rather comfortable zone between the outcasts and the popular kids. Most people knew me and most people weren't jerks to me even if I wasn't part of their cliques. There were also a fair amount of smart people who I could hang out with.

Cons:
1. There were quite a few dumb people. A few of them really got on my nerves. This weighs heavily. I enjoyed college much more since there were far fewer of this sort at Georgia Tech.
2. I didn't really do any dating. Kind of wish I had, but the couple of crushes I had were more lust than anything so I never really took any action on them, and there weren't any girls interested in me who I liked.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies