Your Astro-'lol'-ogical profile.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:51:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Your Astro-'lol'-ogical profile.
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Your Astro-'lol'-ogical profile.  (Read 813 times)
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 29, 2009, 02:28:16 PM »

Just a bit of fun; Click here; http://www.chaosastrology.net/freeastrologyreports.cfm

Type in your birth details.

And get a free 15 page report.

I've distilled my own down here. Of course these things are always in the 'positive', ergo the accuracy is probably all down to your perception.

--------

You are a very sensitive person who can rely on feelings and 'intuitive knowing' to get around in life. With the Sun placed in Cancer, you are very good at creating the receptive atmosphere and nurturing climate necessary for desires to grow and flourish. Idealism is an innate talent, and you are in love with grand gestures and long thoughts. Religion, politics and philosophy are natural interest. The world traveler, you enjoy fair, just, frank and broad-minded persons. You are gregarious and sports-minded. You dare to dream big. You like new philosophies and long novels.

Your attachments to the past make you a natural historian.

Larger than life. Expects the best, is open, above-board and honest. Discovery. Wants to see, experience and gain knowledge of everything life has to offer, especially foreign things or things that are 'out of the ordinary'. There is a natural sense of discrimination and beauty which excels in music, drama, dance or any artistic profession.

Intellectual expression comes easily, but is often restless and lacking patience because the mind operates so quickly. Ablility to excel in speaking, writing and all types of communication, but can lack objectivity.  Gains favours and the trust of others very easily, as it is seen as genuinely giving. Enjoys helping others solve their problems and giving them a new perspective. Ability to counsel others is excellent and is often sought out for advice.

There is a strong connection with 'the public.' You could present or teach religious and philosophical ideas, anything where substance and content are at issue.

You value fairness in all things and go out of your way to be just. You appreciate others who have been successful and may surround yourself with those in power, be they politicians, officials, what-have-you.You may startle others with your direct conversations, always getting right to the nitty-gritty. You enjoy being alone, free and on the move. The original optimist.

You have strong sexual energy too Grin

Stampever
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »

Here's an interesting paragraph from my own reading:

You must be logged in to read this quote.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 03:05:41 PM »

Astrology is fully accurate if done currently.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »

You are a very sensitive person who can rely on feelings and 'intuitive knowing' to get around in life.

Basically I'm emotion-driven and my emotions are always fighting my more logical side.  I do feel I have stronger intuition than many people and I am very good at reading people.  I'm also exceptional at the art of small talk.  That's a combination of being my father's son, being a Minnesotan, and a Cancer.

Responsibilities are easy and tasks are taken on one after another. << This I do not agree with at all.  My problem is that I am often starting too many projects at once before finishing others, and then forgetting or not finishing other projects. 

You are dynamic and always expressive in thought and speech -- dramatic. You appreciate your own ideas, and tend to be outgoing in speech and manner. Fresh. Warm. You put forth strong views and are hard to influence or change. Emotional and a good entert ainer, you are louder than average and tend to exaggerate. You are a lover. There are always plenty of tears and laughter.<< can't argue much with that.

You have a real security drive and a need to care and protect others -- mother hen. Very sensitive to the slightest emotional change, you have all the artistic traits and talents. If threatened, you can be very defensive, and you hate competition. You love family, children and animals. You have good 'common sense'.<< I agree with this completely.  It's one of the biggest reasons I can't stand competitive sports.. I just don't understand the need to compete all the time.  JUST GET ALONG, GOD DAMN IT!

A true progressive, especially in community or group work, you are democratic to the point of being radical. You are cool and impersonal when it comes to being fair or just, with a great interest in new trends and world affairs. Application-minded, luck comes to you through planning and being future-oriented. << I love nothing more than a good plan. 

You are very aware of vulnerabilities, in yourself and others.<< hmmm... perhaps.

You have new philosophical ideas for the future, and new approaches to travel and exploration of all kinds. Long journeys interest you. You may startle others with your direct conversations, always getting right to the nitty-gritty. You enjoy being alone, free and on the move. The original optimist.<< I do love traveling and "exploring" alone in the woods.

The Second House
The second house is connected with matters of wealth; how we respond to, enjoy and get in harmony with our surroundings. This is how we hold or acquire things (possessions, material goods, money, and other resources), and how we gain material support and sustenance.

Aquarius on the 2nd House Cusp
Aquarius, the sign of humanitarian goals and altruism. Always impartial and nonsectarian, Aquarian energy is communal (even global). The focus is on the goal, and the goal is always one that is for the many and not the few. Thus this sign is connected to far-seeing visions, world views and group work of all kinds. This sign tends towards coolness, independence.

I can't really argue with that last one either.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 07:01:37 PM »

I thought astrology sed OK was gonna be competitive in 2008?
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2009, 07:24:16 PM »

Astrology > Christianity

Not that that's saying much.
Alcon
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2009, 08:28:08 PM »

How many people would disagree with these?

"[You] enjoy putting into practice that which is good for all."

"The focus is on the goal, and the goal is always one that is for the many and not the few."

"You appreciate good conversation."'

"You are in love with whatever's practical in relationships, but you also want commitment - something that lasts."

"Serving and caring for yourself and others is a primary source of inner growth and change."

This is just creepy stupid:

"Your words and ideas can transport and enchant listeners, carrying them beyond the world as they know it into the world as they wish it could be."

Eh?:

"Not afraid of a good confrontation...You are secure in your own actions...You are sensitive to criticism."

I'm also at turns analytical, emotionally influenced, sensitive, self-possessed, concrete and mystical.  Damn I'm complex!
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2009, 08:40:21 PM »

Hmmm:

"Capricorn is, above all, determined. Persistence is your creed and you are happiest when in control or managing something practical. The Sun placed here must create a personal distinction by fulfilling the obligations and conditions necessary for a solid and significant achievement. It has to be enduring. Disciplined and ambitious, you take life seriously. You are far-sighted and purposeful, and don't mind denying yourself a few comforts while you work toward the goal of Success. Having a sense of structure is very important, for you recognise that only through careful planning can we manifest our aims. Capricorn is the business head of the zodiac, and the very opposite of emotional Cancer. Given to clear ambition, practical insight and vision, Capricorn always takes a distanced perspective and a cool appraisal. Deliberate and painstaking, sometimes to the point of austerity, Capricorn loves work and the hard-earned results. Status and material reward are very important."

I think it fits me very well indeed. It is almost frightening. What do you think?
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »

Some parts fit me well & others are dead wrong. Not that surprising considering the volume of things it throws out there.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 11:22:46 PM »

FYI, the most important things you should be copy+pasting are your Sun, Moon, and "1st house cusp", aka Ascendant.  I also would have disagreed with its interpretation of the Saturn sign.

Sun in Leo
You are outgoing, overflowing, and very generous. Always the leader, if not the center of any group, you seldom fail to exhibit strong emotions. You are proud of yourself and of your accomplishments. Confident, you are warm of heart, gregarious, outspoken, and independent. Your enthusiasm is contagious, and others enjoy your company, especially when it comes to parties and social functions. It is your style to be a bit dramatic, perhaps even flamboyant, colourful and flashy. You contain a vital exuberance and warmth that springs forth naturally. This is the sign of personal sovereignty, of making a self-image and building self-esteem, so it is important to enhance your life through originality, creative efforts and flair. There should be a constant reaching upward to greater perfection. Sun in Leo is the 'blaze of consciousness', the force of personality, pride and fearless becoming - that which is done for its own sake, playfully and with pleasure. Leo energy is expressive, vital and exuberant. Often very artistic, and always theatrical and dramatic, this is the sign of creativity and the arts. Warm and big-hearted, Leo lives in full appreciation and celebration of the finer elements of life, bringing a dynamism and enthusiasm to everything it touches.

Sun in the 7th House
You love the social life and relationships play a major role in your makeup. Close bonds and partnership activity are very important to you. You are at your creative best when you can feel a sense of 'togetherness' with another.

Moon in Cancer
Moon in Cancer is happiest when it has a secure, protective base from which to operate, for Cancer is the sign in which the Moon is most nurturing - good at creating the right conditions for things to grow and flourish. You are also very sensitive, sensing and understanding the moods and feelings of others. This makes you excellent at counseling and nursing. You are quite emotional, and have a natural sense of that which pleases, knowing the mood of the masses. You can be overly protective or protected, but this makes you good at parenting and creating a home - a sense of place and belonging. The pull of the past is strong, and you may take an interest in history, ancestry and genealogy. Stay open and receptive to the environment, for this will serve to help you develop the finely-tuned intuitive 'knowing' this Moon sign is noted for.

The First House
The first house, also called the ascendant or rising sign, is a dharma house and connected with motivation and our approach to life. It also has to do with how we come across to others, thus our appearance and how we make a first impression. The ascendant is the essential stuff that bubbles up in us spontaneously - what is obvious to others as our trademark look or approach. The first house shows our ability to be recognised, how we make a directed effort, and how we exert our will. Cultivate the strategies of this part of your chart to move forward in life.

Capricorn on the 1st House Cusp
Capricorn is the business head of the zodiac, for it is the very opposite of the emotional Cancer. Given to clear ambition and practical insight and vision, this sign always takes a distanced perspective and a cool appraisal. Deliberate and painstaking, sometimes to the point of austerity, Capricorn loves work and the hard-earned results. Status and material reward are very important.

Moon in the 6th House
You always find support from others when you turn your attention to health, food, nutrition, and areas where service or attention to detail are in high focus. You may enjoy working with a group of others where you can exercise your discrimination.
jamestroll
jamespol
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 01:06:55 AM »

I thought astrology sed OK was gonna be competitive in 2008?

With Hillary Clinton..
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies