Group Three - World Leaders Survivor - STAGE ONE COMPLETE (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:17:10 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  Survivor
  Group Three - World Leaders Survivor - STAGE ONE COMPLETE (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Group Three - World Leaders Survivor - STAGE ONE COMPLETE  (Read 40302 times)
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 01, 2009, 12:49:42 AM »

Bashir
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2009, 11:25:29 PM »

Bashir. Why vote anyone else until this guy is gone?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 05:43:34 PM »

I'll give you Lukashenko. Although we have to start getting rid of the Latin America guys soon (I'm coming for you da Silva).
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 10:50:12 AM »

da Silva
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 08:23:19 PM »

Hassanal Bolkiah

Um, wow. With people like Bolkiah, Nguesso, Putin, Mubarak, Rahmon and dos Santos even remaining you got after HIM?

I knew that american conservatives didn't like latino-american leftists, but that is just ridiculous. Lula and the others are not bloody dictators only because you don't like them.

Yes, Lula leads one of the freest countries on the continent, and is rather popular and has always respected democratic institutions. So for a Democrat to be so against him...

Who said I was so against him. I'm not doing these in order of when they should go. I know who I want as the last remaining guy on the list and I know who will be competitive in the end. Can't hurt to take out the stronger ones early.

And I can't say I am a fan of his stupid dick-wagging at the beginning of the financial crisis.

da Silva
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 12:08:16 AM »

Morales
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 09:29:31 AM »

I'll give it to Mubarak for this whole pig slaughter episode. Killing 300,000 pigs is simply targeting the Coptic community under the cover of swine flu. Silliness.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2009, 09:28:36 PM »

Rahmon

Whoa, what is with the wave of Netanyahu votes? At least Abbas before him.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2009, 03:12:14 PM »

Morales

Rahmon

Whoa, what is with the wave of Netanyahu votes? At least Abbas before him.

Considering that Netanyahu is as bad as the Israelis get, and Abbas is as good as the Palestineans get (would you prefer Hamas controlling all the territories?) and both sides in general suck horribly...no.

Netanyahu is really not that bad, especially for his country. Fairly open society, freedoms, etc. There are a number of people to take out before him. And Israel has far worse people who could take over.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2009, 11:57:47 AM »

Uribe
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 02:41:41 PM »

Uribe

Uribe is a democratically elected leader who has been vastly successful in battling Colombia's drug-dealing guerilla. Get real...

(yeah, he's also both somewhat authoritarian and corrupt but still better than a lot of other leaders still on the list. I know the FARC-guerilla he's fighting is communist, but that's not good enough reason to vote him off)

I don't find him particularly terrible. But I know who I want to stay and go on each list and there is no reason not to off some challengers early along the way.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies