Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:43:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Poll
Question: Let's see if we can guess right!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age  (Read 4269 times)
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 04, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »

Intelligence is always a hint.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »

I think I repeatedly asked how old he was once and he refused to reply.  My initial estimation was 14.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 06:03:46 PM »
« Edited: May 04, 2009, 06:12:01 PM by Torie »

He does seem a bit younger than I am for some reason. Didn't a lot of the punks here start posting on the forum when they were 13 or 14? There may be a method to the madness. You have time at that age, like election stats, find this site, get hooked, and gradually age, and finally leave when you get hitched and/or breed, and your significant other says spending too much time here goes hand in hand with having to sleep in a separate bed. It is sort of the same age cycle as used to happen with smoking. You start, get hooked, and then the old lady wife puts her foot down.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »

15 or 16
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2009, 06:08:23 PM »

Coburn In 2012

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »

I am 28 and married with one kid.  The problem with you people (the arrogant liberals) is that you think intelligence = agreeing with you.  Anyone who is pro-family, pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-America must be unintelligent.

A lot of conservative posters here have noticed the same thing.  This forum is turning into a bash-Christianity, bash-America, bash-REpublicans hit parade.

Maybe I am not the 15 year old here after all...
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2009, 06:49:12 PM »

I am 28 and married with one kid.  The problem with you people (the arrogant liberals) is that you think intelligence = agreeing with you.  Anyone who is pro-family, pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-America must be unintelligent.

A lot of conservative posters here have noticed the same thing.  This forum is turning into a bash-Christianity, bash-America, bash-REpublicans hit parade.

The problem with you people (arrogant far right conservatives) is that you think not agreeing with you=anti-Americanism.

You hide your hatred of gays by calling yourself "pro-family".  You use your religion to suppress the rights of others all the while crying "VICTIM!!!!", calling on the Bible when it's convenient and plugging your ears and humming when it isn't, and you shamelessly try to cover up your support for policies that undermine the true freedom of American citizens (like torture, surveillance, government enforcement of your narrow set of values) by wrapping your self in the flag and tsk tsking everybody around you.

Your arguments might hold up if it wasn't like reading a press release put out by Rush Limbaugh.  I know people from your far right sect can't seem to think for yourselves (oh, you like pretend you're large and in charge.. but you like nothing more than another fat, pissed off white guy to tell you what to do)... but please be original in your buzzwords.

And also keep in mind that in order to be pro-something when it comes to politics, it's usually a cheap guise to say you're anti-everything else.

Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »

What is pro-family?? Is anyone anit-family??
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »

I'm pro-family, pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-America - yet I'm neither conservative nor Republican

Dave
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2009, 07:03:22 PM »

I'm pro-family, pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-America - yet I'm neither conservative nor Republican

Dave

Same here, except I still have some conservative tendencies in me (i.e. gun control and capital punishment).
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2009, 07:16:37 PM »

Dave

Roll Eyes
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2009, 07:18:03 PM »

bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2009, 07:18:21 PM »

Dave

Roll Eyes

I think current law requires him to tack on:

"I'm Dave and I approved this message."
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

I say 12.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 07:42:15 PM »

Dave

Same here, except I still have some conservative tendencies in me (i.e. gun control and capital punishment).

As do I Wink
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 07:46:54 PM »

For the record, I am strongly anti-family. Brave New World's system is totes the way to go.

He's probably like 15 or so.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 07:52:52 PM »

23. hint hint.
bullmoose88
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2009, 07:58:01 PM »

Whaaa?
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2009, 08:03:07 PM »

.... going on 3 Cheesy
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »

I don't see how he can be any older than 15, and a dumb 15 at that.
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009, 08:48:18 PM »

Y'all are just trying to see if he's legal so you can teabag.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009, 08:59:01 PM »

Tongue  LOL.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2009, 01:48:02 AM »

Maybe we can hook him up with Neal Horsley.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2009, 02:23:01 AM »

Actually, I don't think intelligence = agreeing with me.  I think intelligence = well formulated, well considered, well reasoned opinions.  Thus far, you have shown little evidence of this.  All you do on religious topics is offer you opinion of how great fundamentalist Christianity is, without actually offering anything to the conversation.  If you have nothing to offer, then you should just not bother, because you make it easier for people to "bash" your point of view.  The most I have seen you do is act as a "me too" to whatever jmf has to say, because seem to have this ridiculous notion that he is the only one "standing up for Christianity" just because he holds similar whacked out fundie views to yours.

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009, 01:08:27 PM »

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

BURN!
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies