Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:45:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Poll
Question: Let's see if we can guess right!

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Let's guess Coburn In 2012's age  (Read 4267 times)
Rowan
RowanBrandon
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009, 01:43:16 PM »

Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2009, 08:11:45 AM »

dupe account?
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2009, 11:52:50 AM »

I am 28 and married with one kid.  The problem with you people (the arrogant liberals) is that you think intelligence = agreeing with you.  Anyone who is pro-family, pro-life, pro-Christian and pro-America must be unintelligent.

A lot of conservative posters here have noticed the same thing.  This forum is turning into a bash-Christianity, bash-America, bash-REpublicans hit parade.

Maybe I am not the 15 year old here after all...

Actually, I don't think intelligence = agreeing with me.  I think intelligence = well formulated, well considered, well reasoned opinions.  Thus far, you have shown little evidence of this.  All you do on religious topics is offer you opinion of how great fundamentalist Christianity is, without actually offering anything to the conversation.  If you have nothing to offer, then you should just not bother, because you make it easier for people to "bash" your point of view.  The most I have seen you do is act as a "me too" to whatever jmf has to say, because seem to have this ridiculous notion that he is the only one "standing up for Christianity" just because he holds similar whacked out fundie views to yours.

Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Actually I have defend my beleifs very well.  it's the liberals who attack with name calling and refuse to explain their views.  I will say that Franzl explains his views and gives sources and information and brower does so I give them credit.  They at least have some reasoning.  But pbx and most of these others just resort to name calling.

Now as to Jmfsct, I have never seen him respond to any post or make any claim without citing sources and providing sound reasoning.  He doesn't react emotionally and he doesn't insult or bash.  I don't always agree with him on everything but he is clearly and without a doubt one of the best posters here on these forums. 

And I havn't said one word about thinking fundamentalist christianity is so great.  In fact I am just now starting to attend church.  I do think though that if a church is going to be worth anything it should take a stand.  You are Catholic and you know this principal very well.  The catholics take strong stands on lots of issues and that makes them servants of God.  Protecting precious babies, preserving marriage and protecting our children from predators, standing up to the family planning scam, all that stuff.  Its why I think the catholics like the fundamental Protestants have integrity.  They are not wishywashy wusses who dont want to risk offending some people at the cost of truth.

So anyway, I think what I say stands true.  There is a double standard on this forum that if you are a liberal you are intelligent and if you are a conservative you are a stupid and uneducated moron. 
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2009, 11:59:46 AM »

So anyway, I think what I say stands true.  There is a double standard on this forum that if you are a liberal you are intelligent and if you are a conservative you are a stupid and uneducated moron. 

Oh heavens, no.  There are plenty of stupid and uneducated morons from all across the spectrum represented on this wonderful forum.  Please do not assume that your inclusion in this category is as a direct result of your political beliefs.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:52 PM »

Oh heavens, no.  There are plenty of stupid and uneducated morons from all across the spectrum represented on this wonderful forum.  Please do not assume that your inclusion in this category is as a direct result of your political beliefs.

Name one liberal poster here who is hated or regarded as a "dumb" by the majority (also liberal). 
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2009, 12:11:12 PM »

Name one liberal poster here who is hated or regarded as a "dumb" by the majority (also liberal). 

BRTD!!!
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2009, 12:13:38 PM »

BRTD!!!

Wrong.  BRTD is often attacked for obsessing about certain posters or odd subjects like music or suburbs.  He is not called a dumb for his political views.  At least not by other red avetars.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2009, 12:23:03 PM »

We don't call you a dumb for your political views. We call you a dumb because you are a dumb. Only a dumb wouldn't understand that, friend.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2009, 04:12:03 PM »

I don't see how he can be any older than 15, and a dumb 15 at that.

and you aught to know considering...

I agree with Leif's earlier statement and now Ben's. I think he is 15. Why cause it just seems Dumb and 15 are seem come in pairs on this forum.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2009, 04:15:29 PM »

I agree with Leif's earlier statement and now Ben's. I think he is 15. Why cause it just seems Dumb and 15 are seem come in pairs on this forum.

Is that a shot at me?  I'm not smart enough to figure it out Tongue
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2009, 04:33:28 PM »

Is that a shot at me?  I'm not smart enough to figure it out Tongue

It is not a shot at you know but it is a joking reference to you of course. But don't worry you aren't 15 for ever. It was also a reference to your old friend Xahar although he was only 14 he is still in the same category. The only options were 15 and 12 anything below 12 seem impossible for obvious reasons.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2009, 04:40:28 PM »

Indeed not.  I turned 16 last Sunday.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2009, 04:46:33 PM »
« Edited: May 06, 2009, 05:09:13 PM by Torie »

There are probably a couple of individuals (liberal) in that category (considered such by their fellow liberals) or close to it. No I am not going to name them.

The thing is, is that to really get in the kleig lights as a dumb, you need to also be a prolific poster. We have very few dumbs that are also prolific. One reason is that those in the dumb category tend to have a relatively short half life around here. They typically realize rather expeditiously that they would come closer to realizing personal gratification on venues elsewhere.
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »

Well then a very late Happy Birthday to you. But just when you think you are getting closer you fall further behind, I will turn 18 a week from Friday.
Frozen Sky Ever Why
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2009, 06:38:40 PM »

I made this thread because repeatedly saying things such as 'Obama is FAIL' cannot be regarded as anything but immature.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 08:55:40 PM »

Wrong.  As far as I know, nobody has ever doubted the intelligence of people like States, Philip, Torie, North Carolina Yankee, and others.  You just want to play the victim all the time, and it's irritating.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2009, 10:59:28 PM »

BRTD!!!

Wrong.  BRTD is often attacked for obsessing about certain posters or odd subjects like music or suburbs.  He is not called a dumb for his political views.  At least not by other red avetars.

BRTD (when he wants to) can have intelligent political discourse from time to time.  you on the other hand can never seem to offer any intelligent discourse, and your entire argument is hard core righties = good, everyone else = bad
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2009, 07:21:05 AM »

Wrong.  As far as I know, nobody has ever doubted the intelligence of people like States, Philip, Torie, North Carolina Yankee, and others.  You just want to play the victim all the time, and it's irritating.

Couldn't agree more, Ben
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2009, 10:08:41 AM »

Maybe he's just not good at expressing himself through the typed word as he would be in person. I know I certainly am not and I've been made fun of for it by posters such as AG. But that's ok, I can roll with that. I don't know him personally and neither do any of you. I'm willing to believe his story as I don't personally believe he is a deceitful poster. He's a hack but I don't always view that as a negative and G-d knows we have plenty of those around here.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 08:33:53 PM »

So, the thread necromancy policy is that if new information has come to light meaning that a fresh conversation on the topic may be desired, necromancy is allowed, right?

Just wanted to point out that we have an answer to the question, now.
Obnoxiously Slutty Girly Girl
Libertas
Atlas Icon
Finland

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2010, 08:42:06 PM »

Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2010, 08:55:18 PM »

No, we're still in the dark.
phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2010, 09:49:03 PM »

No, we're still in the dark.

True. But at least one thing is certain.

JSojourners Age = Coburnin2012's Age = KeeptheChange's Age
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2010, 01:24:47 AM »

Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star