Senate votes to allow licensed handgun carry in national parks (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 02:55:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Senate votes to allow licensed handgun carry in national parks (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Senate votes to allow licensed handgun carry in national parks  (Read 3999 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: May 14, 2009, 04:00:25 AM »

Happily I shall never go to a 'National Park'.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »

Happily I shall never go to a 'National Park'.

You have been to one if you've ever been to the Gateway Arch in St. Louis (the Jefferson Expansion National Memorial).

And any person who can't appreciate the splendor of the National Parks is a sad individual indeed. I hope to one day visit every one in the entire system.

Yeah I've ridden that cheezy little train up into the arch.  The arch is kind of funny - a monument to the 60s and the excess exuberance of american liberalism, like the space program.  All destroyed since by traditional thuggery.

Anyway I didn't say I've never been to a national park, just that I'll never go to one.  In the future.

opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 03:35:54 PM »

(One of my law school classmates was literally eaten by a Grizzly, albeit that was in Alaska. He was dragged out of his tent and consumed.)

Wow, dramatic.  A good reason to do your holiday-making at Patpong, rather than in some sh**tty wilderness.  In the dens of which I'm thinking, you'll be consumed, but it will be mighty harmless.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies