Persepolis for Mideast Senate (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:22:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Persepolis for Mideast Senate (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Persepolis for Mideast Senate  (Read 5956 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« on: May 28, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

I should probably keep quiet for my best electoral interests however if a few laws are passed based on christian morality or what not, considering the alternatives, I think I could sleep at night.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »

Questions from a newbie:

1) What comments/critique do you have regarding your opponents (whoever they are)?

2) When's election day?

Little bit of friendly advice on number two. In Atlasia no one noes exactly when the next election is. The consensus is late June.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 01:18:19 PM »

Questions from a newbie:

1) What comments/critique do you have regarding your opponents (whoever they are)?

2) When's election day?

Little bit of friendly advice on number two. In Atlasia no one noes exactly when the next election is. The consensus is late June.

Yes we do, it is the 2nd to last Thursday in June and the election lasts 72 hours.
I was being a little sarcastic too. I was also accounting for the possibililty of a late or no show Earl. Look at the the Special the voting should have started by now and it hasn't.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 03:15:00 PM »

Questions from a newbie:

2) When's election day?

Yes we do, it is the 2nd to last Thursday in June and the election lasts 72 hours.
I was being a little sarcastic too. I was also accounting for the possibililty of a late or no show Earl. Look at the the Special the voting should have started by now and it hasn't.

I believe it starts at 12.00 tonight.
Actually, I think it was SUPPOSED to start 12:00 A.M. this morning.

No, he said Thursday at midnight, which hasn't happen yet.
Difference of opinion.
It would have been easier if he had said "12:00 A.M. Friday" as his definition of Midnight Thursday is technically on Friday. Wink

That would be the common sense approach but common sense just isn't common place.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies