Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:43:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school  (Read 1483 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:16:21 AM »

It's true, summer blows. I basically realized this last year.

-It's too hot.
-Gas prices go higher (starting now, it'll never get to last year's levels, but still), and your vehicle gets worse gas mileage too because the heat causes the gas to thin.
-The landscapes and scenery suck, are boring and non-emo.
-The movies mostly suck. For every Dark Knight and Star Trek you get 10 blockbuster no-brain crapfests and the good filmmakers don't even bother competing, and just wait till December. (Musically it improves though I guess)
-My job gets really busy and stressful.
-People start to act more stupid. I have a theory that warmer temperatures are correlated with stupidity (for another example: People on Spring Break in Florida or Mexico.)

My favorite season is autumn.

Even in college I wasn't so big on summer, since the city would somewhat shut down and not be as active, the campus services also would shut down too and I liked having them around. Also while class wasn't exactly fun and homework and papers weren't fun at all, at least it gave me something to do besides the monotony of wake up-work-occaisonally drink/party/go to a show/strip club-sleep.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies