Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 05:59:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school
Agree

Disagree

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Agree or disagree: Summer is the worst season once you're out of school  (Read 1484 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« on: May 21, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

Disagree -I don't like the heat and humidity either, but the women out there compensate for it all...
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2009, 12:16:25 PM »

Disagree -I don't like the heat and humidity either, but the women out there compensate for it all...

fodo, good looking women are good looking year round.

Sure they do.  But summer is when they really bloom -and it helps take your mind off the discomfort of a typical Virginia summer. 

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Goes both ways -unless you seriously think there aren't women out there who don't think the same thing about men when summer comes around.  And FYI -I do appreciate women for who they are...once I get to know them.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies