Dating: Older women vs. Younger women
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:08:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Dating: Older women vs. Younger women
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Dating: Older women vs. Younger women  (Read 6800 times)
Napoleon
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 07:59:27 PM »

Well, the woman I've had an insane crush on for the past year is thirteen years older than me, so...

At first glance I read this as "thirteen years old". Pedo alerts were going off all over.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »

You have girl problems because you go after the unreliable girls. DUH! There are lots of nice girls who just dont get asked because they are quiet. Plus if you say a line that they have heard there is no way they will take you seriously. You have to go after the right kind. Not the ones with their breasts hanging out just to get your attention. I suggest you makes friends with girl without the question of liking them for the dating world. Then you will be more genuine and can actually choose better. But whatever, we arent a mystery.

I befriended a girl from work this summer just for that, and she ended up really liking me and basically stalked me for the first part of this year. She'd text me constantly and get drunk and tell me how I was an idiot for not liking her and she is great girlfriend material.

I always worry about befriending girls.
ok. Well, you worry about it. But most women arent bat sh**t crazy like that.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2011, 04:56:41 PM »

Physically, I'd choose girls my age. But they are the most unreliable, indecisive people I have ever dealt with.

My sister wanted to go out with me and my family for her 21st birthday for a dinner last Saturday but everyone was sick. So for a week we kept asking about this Saturday. Everyone has off work...everyone is set. She keeps avoiding it. Then 20 minutes ago she said, "Okay, let's go out." Too late...it's getting dark...my father can't see well while driving in the dark, his wife went to sleep already. She waited until the very last minute to make a decision. Now she's angry. It's her own fault. You reap what you sow.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2011, 05:06:41 PM »

..."Okay, let's go out." Too late...it's getting dark...my father can't see well while driving in the dark, his wife went to sleep already.

Your father can't drive at night and his wife goes to sleep when 'its getting dark'?  What is that, like going to bed at 6:00 PM?   What are they, in their seventies? 
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2011, 06:04:30 PM »

Physically, I'd choose girls my age. But they are the most unreliable, indecisive people I have ever dealt with.

My sister wanted to go out with me and my family for her 21st birthday for a dinner last Saturday but everyone was sick. So for a week we kept asking about this Saturday. Everyone has off work...everyone is set. She keeps avoiding it. Then 20 minutes ago she said, "Okay, let's go out." Too late...it's getting dark...my father can't see well while driving in the dark, his wife went to sleep already. She waited until the very last minute to make a decision. Now she's angry. It's her own fault. You reap what you sow.

The trick is to not let women make decisions. You're a man (I guess), take the reigns, lead the way.
The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2011, 06:11:43 PM »

The trick is to not let women make decisions. You're a man (I guess), take the reigns, lead the way.
Good luck with that.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2011, 08:17:59 PM »

I wish that was true. I do make most of the decisions, but she has power to ration certain things that, well, arecworth negotiating for. Then there's some days where she just wants me to do everything.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2011, 08:42:59 PM »

Such attitude won't help you get a girl.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2011, 11:59:00 AM »

Good luck with that.

For 31 years I have been in charge......when Mrs. M3 lets me, of course.  Tongue
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2011, 12:18:43 PM »

Clearly it is the girl's fault that two old people would rather fall asleep at 4:30pm than go out to eat for their daughter's birthday and that she should be ashamed for not wanting to drink in the daytime.
Reaganfan
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 06:02:59 AM »

A girl at work mentioned my hair sticking up a bit in back, and I said, "Yeah, I have a cowlick." She immediately made a face like "Oh boy" as if I were making an innuendo. She had no idea what a cowlick was. Then, as I tried to explain what it was, she seemed disinterested and a bit bewildered.

Just shows how so many younger girls take things the wrong way.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 12:25:11 PM »

Probably don't go to work with your hair looking like you just had sex and then start talking to girls at work about licking things?
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 12:39:20 PM »

Probably don't go to work with your hair looking like you just had sex and then start talking to girls at work about licking things?

Nonsense.  Naso's ruggedly handsome country boy looks instill non-creeper confidence in all the ladies.  The girl was just a dumb.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies