Political Minority
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:19:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Political Minority
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Political Minority  (Read 3251 times)
Nym90
nym90
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -2.96

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2009, 08:27:57 PM »

All I'm saying is that it's very suspicious that somebody can be having weighty discussions about global markets and international trade, and meanwhile will drop into random threads elsewhere and call everybody f****ts for no apparent reason.  It's the only thing about you that seems 'out of character', and therefore my implied suggestion is not a massive leap.

Either that or he just enjoys making people angry unnecessarily. Also a sign of immaturity, of course.

And I am a big fan of Sam's work, normally, even though it will be amusing to see him explain how he turned out to be wrong. Wink
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 12:07:30 AM »

I was actually looking to disprove Coburn on this one, but I couldn't think of that many big conservative Christians on this forum outside of jmfcst, Keystone Phil, StatesRights, Vander Blubb, and maybe someone like BushOklahoma.

I kinda wish we had some more...there are a lot of liberals, moderates, and libertarians on this forum. Not too many social conservatives and Catholic-esque commutarians. Sad. Sad

I obviously need to step up the rhetoric a bit.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 12:24:52 AM »

I was actually looking to disprove Coburn on this one, but I couldn't think of that many big conservative Christians on this forum outside of jmfcst, Keystone Phil, StatesRights, Vander Blubb, and maybe someone like BushOklahoma.

I kinda wish we had some more...there are a lot of liberals, moderates, and libertarians on this forum. Not too many social conservatives and Catholic-esque commutarians. Sad. Sad

I've actually been thinking lately that you seem a lot more centrist than your PM score suggests. If I had to guess without knowing your actual score, I'd say something like +1,+2.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 10:57:45 AM »

wait until college, bro.  you'll be sickened in the other direction
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 01:10:05 PM »

All I'm saying is that it's very suspicious that somebody can be having weighty discussions about global markets and international trade, and meanwhile will drop into random threads elsewhere and call everybody f****ts for no apparent reason. 

Well he gets reactions like this out of you people and probably gets a big kick out of it. So all you're doing is feeding the reactions. Surprised you couldn't get that.
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2009, 12:07:44 PM »

Coburn beat me to it, but I was thinking Mexican Dictator knows what it's like being a conservative on this forum, though I feel sorry for anyone forced to watch anything on TV while there are a million other sites on the internet to go to besides this one.
RI
realisticidealist
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: 2.61

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2009, 01:19:39 PM »

I've actually been thinking lately that you seem a lot more centrist than your PM score suggests. If I had to guess without knowing your actual score, I'd say something like +1,+2.

I have to agree with PiT, Smid.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2009, 03:57:04 PM »

Don't take that course.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »

All I'm saying is that it's very suspicious that somebody can be having weighty discussions about global markets and international trade, and meanwhile will drop into random threads elsewhere and call everybody f****ts for no apparent reason.

Well he gets reactions like this out of you people and probably gets a big kick out of it. So all you're doing is feeding the reactions. Surprised you couldn't get that.

omg srsly?  no wai!!

Thank you for your input, Captain Mensa, but I was already aware of why people on the internet say deliberately inflammatory things.  However, my point was to speculate as to why Sam has chosen homophobic insults above all else.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies