KyleGordon for Mideast Assembly Campaign
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 06:55:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  KyleGordon for Mideast Assembly Campaign
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: KyleGordon for Mideast Assembly Campaign  (Read 1229 times)
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.68, S: -9.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 02, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »

The election is in July but I want to start early to get support for the from the Mideast. Ask Questions if you like or say you will support.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »

What bills do you want to see passed in the Mideast Assembly?
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »

I would like to see Bills getting more people to Atlasia passed that wont just bring a few people, also I would like to see some tax break bills so the wealthy have to pay more and the middle class has to play less with tax cuts. Also I would like to say that I would support a bill that would bring equal rights for everyone Men, Women, Blacks Asians, Hispanics, Gay ,Straight,
Bisexuals....Everyone shall be able to live freely in Atlasia.
Fine...I Made This More Civil
persepolis

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:49:23 PM »

I would like to see Bills getting more people to Atlasia passed that wont just bring a few people, also I would like to see some tax break bills so the wealthy have to pay more and the middle class has to play less with tax cuts. Also I would like to say that I would support a bill that would bring equal rights for everyone Men, Women, Blacks Asians, Hispanics, Gay ,Straight,
Bisexuals....Everyone shall be able to live freely in Atlasia.

Well, Atlasia is already an equal state. I completely disagree with the tax plan, but that is really decided by the federal gov't anyway. You do have control of some things in the assembly, but not everything. Look up a little Atlasian law in the wiki. It'll get you up to date on how society in Atlasia functions. It helped me massively, and it will certainly help you too.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 06:15:01 PM »

What kind of legislation do you envision that would bring people to Atlasia? I ask this not to be cynical, but because it is a question whose answer has alluded me thus far.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 06:32:51 PM »

What kind of legislation do you envision that would bring people to Atlasia? I ask this not to be cynical, but because it is a question whose answer has alluded me thus far.

I think we need some kind of advertisement on the Internet and uselectionatlas.org to bring people to Atlasia so we can grow the Users. I'm sure Atlasia would get a lot of people if people just knew about it, and I Ultimately think we need to put some videos out there so we can get people on here. Me, I was looking for something like this a few months back and thought I would never find something like this, but likely I did because I joined uselectionatlas without even knowing about this part of the forum until I got a getting a PM.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »

I think we need some kind of advertisement on the Internet and uselectionatlas.org to bring people to Atlasia so we can grow the Users. I'm sure Atlasia would get a lot of people if people just knew about it, and I Ultimately think we need to put some videos out there so we can get people on here. Me, I was looking for something like this a few months back and thought I would never find something like this, but likely I did because I joined uselectionatlas without even knowing about this part of the forum until I got a getting a PM.
How are we going to pay for this? Because I know I won't be able to contribute much financially to Atlas, since most of my money is going to a college fund.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 07:03:52 PM »

The videos I talked about would just be pictures of the site and talking about what it does. It wouldn't cost anything for the videos, we could just put the videos on youtube or something then get people who are interested.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

Anyone have other questions?
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 07:12:28 PM »

YouTube? Gods no. The people who hang out on YouTube and comment on there are the dumbest people to exist and we certainly don't need more trolls and idiots. Quality, not quantity.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 08:06:16 PM »

YouTube? Gods no. The people who hang out on YouTube and comment on there are the dumbest people to exist and we certainly don't need more trolls and idiots. Quality, not quantity.

What do you think we should do then?
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

I favor a grassroot organization. Just encourage people to encourage people to join. That's what I've been doing, and I've gotten some people to join.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 08:10:49 PM »

I favor a grassroot organization. Just encourage people to encourage people to join. That's what I've been doing, and I've gotten some people to join.

Thank you, I will support that. Any other Questions?
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2009, 05:38:45 PM »
« Edited: June 04, 2009, 06:19:40 PM by KyleGordon2016 »

My views

Environment

I believe that the government should protect the environment, building more environmental friendly cars buildings and office will make more jobs and get the greenhouse gases down.

Stem Cell Research

I strongly support stem cell research, I believe we need to fund it so we will be able to cure diseases.

Torture

I am strongly opposed to use of torture, I believe it is inhumane. I am also against water boarding.

Gun control

We need more control on guns, so we will reduce crime and homicide.

Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »

for the gun control, it just makes the black market in higher demand.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 09:41:02 PM »

for the gun control, it just makes the black market in higher demand.

Depends what the controls are. I mean, should we allow people to buy RPGs? If we ban those, it just opens up a black market for them. They still should be banned.
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 05:37:24 PM »

Death Pentaly

I believe the death penalty should be reformed but i still supports its use.

JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 07:06:44 PM »

Changed Party To Democratic
Charleston, West Virginia

Hello Citizens of Charleston, West Virginia. I have changed my party to the Democratic party because this is the only party I agree on almost 100% of the time. All the other party's I have a lot of problems with the Issues. I believe Atlasa should get a straight forward party with no one having different opinions In there own party. So please If our party is running, vote for them because I know they will make a great Member of the Assembly, Senator and maybe again, President.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 01:34:07 AM »

I believe everyone should be able to disagree. Otherwise it makes this game boring. Plus that is a very hard standard. You are saying you are not open to other ideas. think about that. very worry some.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies