Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:01:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Poll
Question: Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)  (Read 5938 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 09:25:54 PM »

*facepalm* doesn't begin to describe the situation.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 09:35:04 PM »

What did I do now? I don't get it O_O
BM
BeccaM
United States

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »

Excellent post. No one should ever doubt the intelligence of Mitt. He is by the most smartest politician in the Republican party, and possibly the world.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2009, 09:39:33 AM »

Socks usually spend a lot of time and energy praising each other.  Jewish Con and Tmth4u fit perfectly into that mold.  Can we do an IP check?
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2009, 09:57:31 AM »

I also Praise DC United and Coburn in 2012, does that mean i'm them too?

JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2009, 10:07:04 AM »

I also Praise DC United and Coburn in 2012, does that mean i'm them too?

Sorry Skippy, you don't quite get the point.  You love all over tmth4u and he loves all over you.  It's the symbiotic nature of it that makes one suspicious. 

But the problem with guessing who the socks are is that it feeds the beast.

So you have fun.  Enjoy your summer vacation.  Run through the sprinkler and remember that Nicktoons is also on.  You don't have to be here all the time.  Cheers!
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2009, 10:08:11 AM »

umm..

1) I have no life
2) I'm not 2 years old
3) um.. something.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2009, 10:29:53 AM »

True.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Aha now. That's false.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2009, 10:37:33 AM »

ROFL
I like Jewishconservative, but I think his ultra right philosophy is out of line. I'm not obsessed with him, and he certainly isn't my second account. Please, I ask that someone does an IP check, to prove we are not the same person.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

Communist Nazi
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2009, 02:30:45 PM »

Please, please read a book and get a clue.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2009, 04:58:11 PM »

ROFL
I like Jewishconservative, but I think his ultra right philosophy is out of line. I'm not obsessed with him, and he certainly isn't my second account. Please, I ask that someone does an IP check, to prove we are not the same person.

dont worry they did this same thing to me you guys when I first came.  It gets better.  Mainly its because they can't handle the truth and so they feel they must attack
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2009, 05:13:47 PM »

ROFL

dont worry they did this same thing to me you guys when I first came.  It gets better.  Mainly its because they can't handle the truth and so they feel they must attack

I'm following Coburn's advice. I mean he's more conservative then me ,most likely and he survives somehow.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2009, 05:15:03 PM »

ROFL

I'm following Coburn's advice. I mean he's more conservative then me ,most likely and he survives somehow.

Look a pair of socks....
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2009, 05:18:47 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2009, 05:23:47 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

You can come up with a better comeback then that socky.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 05:40:03 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 05:44:25 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

No, I'm more of a Republican then both of you idoits will ever be. Last time I checked Fascism isn't a true Republican way.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

No, I'm more of a Republican then both of you idoits will ever be. Last time I checked Fascism isn't a true Republican way.

Last time I checked ,being a lefty on social issues ,KILLED CHILDREN AND LALOWED MURDERERS TO LIVE
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

Last time I checked ,being a lefty on social issues ,KILLED CHILDREN AND LALOWED MURDERERS TO LIVE

Last time I checked I was pro-life, which means all life. But that ok, sock, mabye you will get me next time.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2009, 06:05:32 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.
RINO's, keep the party going. If all RINO's were kicked out of the party like right-wing fanatics want, the party would die, as many of us would become Democrats, since they do a lot better job welcoming Moderates.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2009, 06:07:13 PM »

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.
RINO's, keep the party going. If all RINO's were kicked out of the party like right-wing fanatics want, the party would die, as many of us would become Democrats, since they do a lot better job welcoming Moderates.

The thing is, I'm not a RINO and Republicans like here are the reason why the party is slowing dieing.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2009, 07:51:12 PM »

In the Clint Eastwood Film, "A Fist Full of Dollars" Clint says that he has rival families on each side of him with Clint right in the middle of it. Now I know what he felt like. I got people in the moderate Republican camp to my left, People in the lunatic fringe right to my right, and guess who is right smack in between them, me.

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

Since when the hell does Pro-choice=Libertarian=moderate=Rino. Grow up and quit making unfounded assumptions, you stupid ignorant bastard.
Psychic Octopus
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »

he's good. Hasn't realized what his views are yet, though.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2009, 09:29:39 PM »

In the Clint Eastwood Film, "A Fist Full of Dollars" Clint says that he has rival families on each side of him with Clint right in the middle of it. Now I know what he felt like. I got people in the moderate Republican camp to my left, People in the lunatic fringe right to my right, and guess who is right smack in between them, me.

ROFL

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

Since when the hell does Pro-choice=Libertarian=moderate=Rino. Grow up and quit making unfounded assumptions, you stupid ignorant bastard.

While I agree with the sentiment, I think that maybe your language is a little strong in this instance.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies