Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 04:38:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Poll
Question: Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)
FF

HP

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 56

Author Topic: Opinion of tmthforu94 (Bayh! `10)  (Read 5934 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

In the Clint Eastwood Film, "A Fist Full of Dollars" Clint says that he has rival families on each side of him with Clint right in the middle of it. Now I know what he felt like. I got people in the moderate Republican camp to my left, People in the lunatic fringe right to my right, and guess who is right smack in between them, me.

ROFL
I like Jewishconservative, but I think his ultra right philosophy is out of line. I'm not obsessed with him, and he certainly isn't my second account. Please, I ask that someone does an IP check, to prove we are not the same person.

dont worry they did this same thing to me you guys when I first came.  It gets better.  Mainly its because they can't handle the truth and so they feel they must attack

I'm following Coburn's advice. I mean he's more conservative then me ,most likely and he survives somehow.

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

No, I'm more of a Republican then both of you idoits will ever be. Last time I checked Fascism isn't a true Republican way.

Last time I checked ,being a lefty on social issues ,KILLED CHILDREN AND LALOWED MURDERERS TO LIVE

Since when the hell does Pro-choice=Libertarian=moderate=Rino. Grow up and quit making unfounded assumptions, you stupid ignorant bastard.

While I agree with the sentiment, I think that maybe your language is a little strong in this instance.

Frankly I don't give damn.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:56 PM »

In the Clint Eastwood Film, "A Fist Full of Dollars" Clint says that he has rival families on each side of him with Clint right in the middle of it. Now I know what he felt like. I got people in the moderate Republican camp to my left, People in the lunatic fringe right to my right, and guess who is right smack in between them, me.

ROFL
I like Jewishconservative, but I think his ultra right philosophy is out of line. I'm not obsessed with him, and he certainly isn't my second account. Please, I ask that someone does an IP check, to prove we are not the same person.

dont worry they did this same thing to me you guys when I first came.  It gets better.  Mainly its because they can't handle the truth and so they feel they must attack

I'm following Coburn's advice. I mean he's more conservative then me ,most likely and he survives somehow.

Look a pair of socks....

Oh look a RINO.

TOTALLY PWNED!!!!!!!!

No, I'm more of a Republican then both of you idoits will ever be. Last time I checked Fascism isn't a true Republican way.

Last time I checked ,being a lefty on social issues ,KILLED CHILDREN AND LALOWED MURDERERS TO LIVE

Since when the hell does Pro-choice=Libertarian=moderate=Rino. Grow up and quit making unfounded assumptions, you stupid ignorant bastard.

While I agree with the sentiment, I think that maybe your language is a little strong in this instance.

Frankly I don't give damn.

Meh, your call. I certainly do not disagree with calling people out for making ignorant comments.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2009, 07:09:13 AM »

Whatever. I don't care what you think about me. Honestly ,If I gave a sh**t about what somebody on the internet calls me ,then I'd be a really sad excuse of a person.

Bayh'10 is a different person then me. That's my last post in this thread.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2009, 10:02:59 PM »

tmthforu94 best represents America's youth of today, troubled and in need of professional help. Other than that I think he is a great kid.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies