I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:51:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...  (Read 4545 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »

I also noticed that they are all in support of Xahar being reinstated on the forum.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 01:25:21 PM »

Ok, so the connection is clear.

By the way, I'm pretty sure Xahar was looped into the Straha crew, too, so it makes sense that they'd all be in on this.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 01:26:34 PM »

Phil is right. But I am almost certain that it is Xahar, not Straha, who is behind this. They all have been in contact with him. Xahar will probably win this battle. I am awaiting the carnage that lies ahead.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »

I can half-deny Xahar being involved with Straha.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:27 PM »

Persepolis was also in on this earlier, but he turned out to be Ogis, an old friend from the past. I am also almost certain that these guys are pretending to be Jewish to poke fun at Ben, albeit indirectly. I think almost all of them have said they are Jewish at one point or another, except Bayh 10, who said his iPod was Jewish.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 01:28:50 PM »

Phil is right. But I am almost certain that it is Xahar, not Straha, who is behind this. They all have been in contact with him. Xahar will probably win this battle. I am awaiting the carnage that lies ahead.

I don't about that one.  

You mess with the bull and you get the horns.  And Phil seems to be quite the bull here (and I mean that in a good way).
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »

Persepolis was also in on this earlier, but he turned out to be Ogis, an old friend from the past. I am also almost certain that these guys are pretending to be Jewish to poke fun at Ben, albeit indirectly. I think almost all of them have said they are Jewish at one point or another, except Bayh 10, who said his iPod was Jewish.

Of course they're mocking Ben.

And, yes, Xahar is involved with Straha. These trolls have clearly been influenced by Xahar but one admitted he knew Marokai from off the forum (and Marokai is looped in with Straha - or at least used to be. He's always claiming that he hates him - off the forum as well) and all of the others, while not admitting to it, are clearly connected to Marokai due to their unusually heavy involvement in Atlasia all of the sudden.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

And, yes, Xahar is involved with Straha. These trolls have clearly been influenced by Xahar but one admitted he knew Marokai from off the forum (and Marokai is looped in with Straha - or at least used to be. He's always claiming that he hates him - off the forum as well) and all of the others, while not admitting to it, are clearly connected to Marokai due to their unusually heavy involvement in Atlasia all of the sudden.

I say there is enough evidence to officially give this scandal a name that ends in "-gate."
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 01:39:22 PM »

I don't about that one.  

You mess with the bull and you get the horns.  And Phil seems to be quite the bull here (and I mean that in a good way).

Well I do have reason to believe they could all be working together. Its loose evidence, but evidence nonetheless.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 01:42:03 PM »

I'd take Marokai out of this.  I don't think he's here to troll.  He actually engages in discussion.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »

I'd take Marokai out of this.  I don't think he's here to troll.  He actually engages in discussion.

Well, he doesn't troll the forum but he knows these people and wants them involved in Atlasia to help him out. This isn't about Marokai telling them to troll; it's just evidence of a connection with Xahar and/or Straha. They're all part of a very weird group of "friends." They go to Atlasia to vote for Marokai and troll here for one or both of the other two.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Well, he doesn't troll the forum but he knows these people and wants them involved in Atlasia to help him out. This isn't about Marokai telling them to troll; it's just evidence of a connection with Xahar and/or Straha. They're all part of a very weird group of "friends." They go to Atlasia to vote for Marokai and troll here for one or both of the other two.

Very odd group of friends indeed.  And I have trouble believing Straha could at all tolerate them as friends.  Even Mr. Epic Fail seems too mature for them.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »

Very odd group of friends indeed.  And I have trouble believing Straha could at all tolerate them as friends.  Even Mr. Epic Fail seems too mature for them.

Well, like I said, there have been claims that they aren't friends anymore but they all were at one time and there is still some weird connection.
they don't love you like i love you
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

I know Straha knows some strange people and has got some of them to post before, but I doubt they include annoying 10-year olds. Furthermore he has no real grudge against the forum anymore, he just got bored with it.

As for the idea Xahar is the leader of some sort of internet mafia, that's just downright comical.
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 02:09:21 PM »

I know Straha knows some strange people and has got some of them to post before, but I doubt they include annoying 10-year olds. Furthermore he has no real grudge against the forum anymore, he just got bored with it.

As for the idea Xahar is the leader of some sort of internet mafia, that's just downright comical.

Yeah, catmusic et al. aren't Straha's type.  Remember, Straha thought that 4chan wasn't edgy enough/too stupid for him.  Catmusic wouldn't last 5 minutes on 4chan.

(Yes, 4chan is too stupid for Straha, it's too stupid for anyone with a functioning brain.)

Straha's friends were always quoting old 4chan memes.  I doubt any of these newbies even knows what the movie Zardoz was.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 02:12:11 PM »

None of these people have any connection to Straha, least of all Xahar (who he considers filth). Marokai came here because I mentioned the forum to him awhile ago and he found it interesting. And they mostly talk out of amusement to each other. The majority these new people he'd consider unfunny morons or 'white noise.' This sort of stuff is the main reason he has no interest in sneaking back on here anymore.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 02:26:48 PM »

Just like how you thought it was comical that Xahar could hack into an account.  Roll Eyes

Xahar is an annoying child. He likes causing trouble.

None of these people have any connection to Straha, least of all Xahar (who he considers filth). Marokai came here because I mentioned the forum to him awhile ago and he found it interesting. And they mostly talk out of amusement to each other. The majority these new people he'd consider unfunny morons or 'white noise.' This sort of stuff is the main reason he has no interest in sneaking back on here anymore.

So Marokai and Xahar talk "out of amusement?" Wonderful. That means they likely have at least spoken to some of the same people. He's had people troll here before.

So Marokai gets them to join for his personal gain in Atlasia and Xahar gets them to troll...or do you really think all these Jewish references are a coincidence? Give me a break.

Cancel out Straha and Xahar if you like but that only narrows down the suspect and it's been confirmed that he knows at least one of these trolls from off the forum...
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 02:54:49 PM »

Phil, we just got a partial answer.  Check catmusic's thread.  Maybe he really is a ten-year-old after all.  No troll would go that far with his cover.  Tongue
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 04:32:22 PM »

Yeah, catmusic et al. aren't Straha's type.  Remember, Straha thought that 4chan wasn't edgy enough/too stupid for him.  Catmusic wouldn't last 5 minutes on 4chan.

(Yes, 4chan is too stupid for Straha, it's too stupid for anyone with a functioning brain.)

Straha's friends were always quoting old 4chan memes.  I doubt any of these newbies even knows what the movie Zardoz was.
I am surprised you know what 4chan is.
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 04:52:43 PM »

So Marokai and Xahar talk "out of amusement?" Wonderful. That means they likely have at least spoken to some of the same people. He's had people troll here before.

Sorry, I meant that Marokai and Straha do. Marokai isn't a fan of Xahar either, they were rivals here long before the hacking drama happened. My money's been on Xahar for awhile given how many of these people supposedly know him and how frequently catmusic in particular types out of character.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 05:02:56 PM »

Well, Marokai is clearly benefitting from "Xahar's people" and I'm sure he knows their story. Like I said, he's been in personal contact with them.

Whatever the case, I want whoever is behind this stupidity punished. If it's Xahar, there should be little question that he should be permanently banned. These members are spamming the forum and their contact with some has been borderline harassment.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 05:03:38 PM »

Smiley
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 06:36:15 PM »

"Benefiting" from them? I would hardly say that. I've been in contact with only tmthforu and Xahar bugs me from time to time, but I don't know much about them aside from Xahar's cliche plans for Atlasia domination.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 06:45:09 PM »

Also, if I'm supposedly getting these people here for my personal gain it's not doing a very good job, considering Mint voted against me in the Senate special election. And Straha and I only knew one another through Mint (who got me here two years ago and I took almost no interest in it until about September) and Straha and I have fought and hated one another for months, more viciously on another site.

I'm not exactly sure what weird conspiracy you have weaved together in your mind, Phil, but this is hilariously stupid.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 06:53:55 PM »

Also, if I'm supposedly getting these people here for my personal gain it's not doing a very good job, considering Mint voted against me in the Senate special election.

I never said Mint was part of your little crew. He's the sane one. I just said that he had connections with you from off the forum. The others, however, have curiously gotten so involved in Atlasia so soon after joining. Now you'd go on a witch hunt if this happened with anyone else but you seemed to be fine with their involvement.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies